Author Topic: Detransitioner Who Lost Breasts, Uterus, Files First Lawsuit in Canada  (Read 613 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Detransitioner Who Lost Breasts, Uterus, Files First Lawsuit in Canada

Spencer Lindquist 23 Feb 2023

A detransitioner filed the first lawsuit in Canada against her medical providers for facilitating her transition.

Michelle Zacchigna, a 34-year-old woman from Orilla, Ontario, filed a lawsuit against eight doctors and mental health providers who facilitated her hormone therapy, bilateral mastectomy, and even a hysterectomy.

Zacchigna alleges that the providers did not adequately address her mental health needs, instead allowing her to self-diagnose and then undergo irreversible procedures. The Statement of Claim, which was filed to the Ontario Superior Court of Justice, documents the timeline of the medical interventions and procedures that Zacchigna underwent after she began pursuing medical transition in 2010.

The Statement of Claim also notes that “The Defendants permitted Michelle to self-diagnose as transgender and prescribe her own treatment without providing a differential diagnosis or proposing alternative treatments.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/health/2023/02/23/detransitioner-who-lost-breasts-uterus-files-first-lawsuit-in-canada/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Detransitioner Who Lost Breasts, Uterus, Files First Lawsuit in Canada
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2023, 06:42:14 am »
Facts do get in the way.

A boy will NEVER be a girl!

A girl will NEVER be a boy!

Every cell in girls are XX and every cell in boys XY.  There are a handful, and I do mean handful of exceptions, i.e. XXY, but they are abnormalities that are very few in the population.

For a period of time, John Hopkins Hospital recognized these folks as having a mental disorder.  However, with the Biden Idiocracy pushing transgender everything, they have reverted to to doing the surgeries, I believe largely for the damn money. 

It is time for sane folks to stand up and protect children and identify all those pushing this transgender nonsense on children as the worst form of child abuse.  Doing what they are doing destroys that child's ability to be fertile for the rest of their life.  Kids are being encouraged down this path at a young age when they have no idea what sexuality is.  These people pushing this need life terms in prison, and I am holding back what I think should really be done with these degenerates.

Offline BellyAche

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2023, 06:36:07 pm »
Facts do get in the way.

Every cell in girls are XX and every cell in boys XY.  There are a handful, and I do mean handful of exceptions, i.e. XXY, but they are abnormalities that are very few in the population.

For a period of time, John Hopkins Hospital recognized these folks as having a mental disorder.  However, with the Biden Idiocracy pushing transgender everything, they have reverted to to doing the surgeries, I believe largely for the damn money. 

It is time for sane folks to stand up and protect children and identify all those pushing this transgender nonsense on children as the worst form of child abuse.  Doing what they are doing destroys that child's ability to be fertile for the rest of their life.  Kids are being encouraged down this path at a young age when they have no idea what sexuality is.  These people pushing this need life terms in prison, and I am holding back what I think should really be done with these degenerates.

Agreed. That's it in a nutshell! 

:yowsa:
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2023, 06:46:17 pm »
if I do the math ... she was around 21 years old when she decided to let medical science alter her kibbles and bits ... gotta be 25 to rent a car ... maybe 25 is a better minimum age for making such life altering decisions.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline berdie

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2023, 10:14:41 pm »
Exactly!  Sadly this experiment on kids is going to get worse and worse as we slide down the slippery slope to destruction.

I fear you are correct.

Offline bilo

Facts do get in the way.

:amen:

All this lunacy has done is evil.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6O3MzPeomqs

Long. Relevant.
And an indication of how these kids are being manipulated to their detriment.
Also something any kid thinking about 'transitioning' should watch.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis