Author Topic: Buttigieg Finally Makes It to East Palestine, but It Does Not Go Well.. Nick Arama  (Read 1095 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Buttigieg Finally Makes It to East Palestine, but It Does Not Go Well
By Nick Arama | 11:45 AM on February 23, 2023

On Thursday, Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg finally made it to East Palestine, Ohio — almost three weeks since the train derailment there on February 3 that resulted in chemical contamination of the area. That was only after a huge public backlash to the lack of response by Buttigieg and the Biden team, and former President Donald Trump going to the site. Except for a tweet, Joe Biden hasn’t made any public statement on the disaster. Indeed, he went to Ukraine to give them millions instead and said Ukraine had captured his heart.

Trump came with water and supplies on Wednesday. He bought a ton of McDonald’s for first responders and residents in the area.

Buttigieg came with a hard hat and an attitude, at 7 a.m. in the morning.

Reporters tried to ask him questions but he blew them off and his press secretary got up in their faces. She said she didn’t want to have a conversation on camera for a public appearance with her boss, and that asking that she do so was “aggressive.”

https://twitter.com/sav_says_/status/1628764274695802881

Isn’t answering questions on camera part of the job of a press secretary? Especially when they need to answer up for how badly they have dealt with this. This is like rubbing salt into the wound when they wouldn’t respond.

Buttigieg ducked another question from a reporter about his failure to do his job.

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/02/23/buttigieg-finally-makes-it-to-east-palestine-but-it-does-not-go-well-n707508
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Trump Train 🚂🇺🇸
@The_Trump_Train
·
1h
WOW - Many of the people in East Palestine are refusing to meet with Pete Buttigieg. Leaks from Pete’s staffers are saying the trip has been a DISASTER and EMBARRASSMENT!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Wow....

What a PR CF.

I've had corporate media training back in the day, and this lady busted about 90% of the understood guidelines of how to deal with situations like this.

What freakin' amateurs. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Wow....

What a PR CF.

I've had corporate media training back in the day, and this lady busted about 90% of the understood guidelines of how to deal with situations like this.

What freakin' amateurs.
Makes you wonder what check boxes she checked...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Would Libs' disdain for Deplorables be contributing to the lack of urgency for this "response"?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Makes you wonder what check boxes she checked...

Her name is Kerry Arndt.  Not much is known about her.  After that shitshow of a performance that will change quickly.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

Would he have showed up at all if not for the fact that Donald Trump went there first?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

Would he have showed up at all if not for the fact that Donald Trump went there first?

No, he would not have.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Buttigieg Finally Makes It to East Palestine, but It Does Not Go Well

By Nick Arama | 11:45 AM on February 23, 2023

On Thursday, Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg finally made it to East Palestine, Ohio — almost three weeks since the train derailment there on February 3 that resulted in chemical contamination of the area. That was only after a huge public backlash to the lack of response by Buttigieg and the Biden team, and former President Donald Trump going to the site. Except for a tweet, Joe Biden hasn’t made any public statement on the disaster. Indeed, he went to Ukraine to give them millions instead and said Ukraine had captured his heart.

Trump came with water and supplies on Wednesday. He bought a ton of McDonald’s for first responders and residents in the area.

Buttigieg came with a hard hat and an attitude, at 7 a.m. in the morning.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/02/23/buttigieg-finally-makes-it-to-east-palestine-but-it-does-not-go-well-n707508
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
How is his name pronounced?  Is it Butt - gig? 000hehehehe
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline LMAO

If Biden was a serious president, he would be asking for Petey’s  resignation now.

But he checks the right boxes, so…
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Right_in_Virginia

"Reporter: "Was it a mistake not to come here sooner?"

Buttigieg: "What I tried to do was balance two things: my desire to be involved and engaged and on the ground, which is how I'm generally wired to act, and my desire to follow the norm.". (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1628801058154721286

"Reporter @sav_says_ in Ohio asks:

“Mayor Pete why did it take you an entire 2.5 weeks to actually get here?  Will you apologize to the residents of this city for the slow response?”

His answer?" (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/DC_Draino/status/1628777762524651520

Benny Johnson
@bennyjohnson

LOL - Pete Buttigieg is left waiting in the HALL while Rudy Giuliani speaks with East Palestine Mayor Trent Conaway – who slammed the administration's response to the toxic train derailment during their 45-minute meeting

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11786351/Buttigieg-left-waiting-HALL-Giuliani-speaks-East-Palestine-Mayor.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490

4:52 PM · Feb 23, 2023

"President @realDonaldTrump will always fight for the men and women the DC Swamp leaves behind." (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/alexbruesewitz/status/1628903660494196738

"Pete Buttigieg in East Palestine, Ohio:  "Sorry, I lost my train of thought." (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1628812437649600512

Michael Seifert
@realmichaelseif

Who would have thought that the guy who couldn't even fix the potholes while mayor of a town with less than 100,000 residents is doing a bad job after being put in charge of our country's transportation.

4:08 PM · Feb 23, 2023

Reporter: "You sent your first tweet expressing concern for the residents of East Palestine a week and a half after the accident happened. Was that waiting too long?"

Buttigieg: "The answer to your question is yes. I felt strongly about this and could have expressed that sooner" (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1628801824667979783

Greg Price
@greg_price11

How do you do fellow blue collars

11:18 AM · Feb 23, 2023

Catturd ™
@catturd2

One of these is a child pretending to be a working adult for a day - the other is Ryan.

12:31 PM · Feb 23, 2023

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
How is his name pronounced?  Is it Butt - gig? 000hehehehe
A famously ARROGANT ANGRY homosexual (breastfeeding anal sex guy, thinks he is a woman) whose name begins with Butt is weird. The jokes write themselves.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Hoodat

"Pete Buttigieg in East Palestine, Ohio:  "Sorry, I lost my train of thought." (Video)

Lost his "train" of thought?  Seriously?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1628812437649600512

Trouble ahead, trouble behind
And you know that notion just crossed my mind....
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Hoodat

Trouble ahead, trouble behind
And you know that notion just crossed my mind....

Switch-man sleeping
Train hundred and two
Is on the wrong track
And headed for you
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-