Author Topic: 2024’s sprawling Senate map comes down to these 3 Dems  (Read 200 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
2024’s sprawling Senate map comes down to these 3 Dems
« on: February 23, 2023, 04:40:56 pm »
 2024’s sprawling Senate map comes down to these 3 Dems

Sens. Joe Manchin, Sherrod Brown and Jon Tester say they're not concerned about a President Joe Biden on the ticket in their solid-red states.

By Burgess Everett

02/22/2023 04:29 PM EST

Sherrod Brown says he’s “fine” running for reelection with Joe Biden on the ballot in Ohio. Joe Manchin predicts Biden will “get beat so bad” in West Virginia that he’d have to run separately anyway.

And Jon Tester was distinguishing himself from the president even before the Montana Democrat announced Wednesday that he’s seeking a fourth term in his ruby-red state.

“This election is hopefully going to be about me. They’re going to try to make it about somebody else that’s not me,” Tester said in a recent interview as he pointed out his Senate workwear, capped by a clashing Montana tie pin. “It’s hard to make me into a banker or anybody. Even when I look like this — who the bleep puts that kind of a tie tack on their tie?”

Brown, Manchin and Tester all survived their party’s difficult 2018 cycle after then-President Donald Trump pushed their states further rightward. Before that, they won reelection in 2012 while sharing the ballot with then-President Barack Obama. Now, the trio of Democrats is staring down their toughest political challenge yet: pulling a Susan Collins.

more
https://www.politico.com/news/2023/02/22/2024s-sprawling-senate-map-comes-down-to-these-three-dems-00083975
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: 2024’s sprawling Senate map comes down to these 3 Dems
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2023, 04:50:26 pm »
For those in these states, what are the chances of picking up one, if not all, of these? IOW’s, are these popular senators in their states?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: 2024’s sprawling Senate map comes down to these 3 Dems
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2023, 04:55:08 pm »
If any of these 3 win, we have been let down big time, by supposed Red electoral base.

After what I saw in GA, I am not so sure.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.