Author Topic: Why the 2020 Election was Unverifiable  (Read 235 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Why the 2020 Election was Unverifiable
« on: February 23, 2023, 02:54:06 pm »
February 23, 2023
Why the 2020 Election was Unverifiable
By Joe Fried

Joe Biden acquired his job through a legal process. However, he did not earn enough verifiable votes to justify the certifications in six key swing states. This issue is addressed in my new book, but here is some of my reasoning. I have limited myself to one example of unverifiable votes for each of those swing states.

Arizona

At an Arizona Senate Committee hearing on January 24, 2022, we learned that precisely 95 percent of Maricopa County overseas military members (and their families) voted for Joe Biden. That is an amazing (as in phony) percentage, given that the overall county-wide vote was fairly even between Biden and Trump (51 to 49%). Winning the military vote in Maricopa County with a 90 percent margin strongly suggests the likelihood of fraud.

The findings were presented at the Committee hearing by Paul Harris, a corporate executive who had been asked to conduct the review during the Cyber Ninjas audit. These are key points from the presentation. (See video @ 1:53.)

The “ballots” were simply unsourced sheets of copy paper.
    The number of ballots had jumped dramatically, from 1,600 in 2016 to 9,600 in 2020.
    Exactly 95 percent of the votes were for Joe Biden. Harris estimated that these copy paper ballots provided 8,000 net votes to Biden, who ostensibly won the state by just over 10,000 votes.

Paul Harris analyzed just one county. In Pima County, a witness named Kathleen Alby testified that “thousands” of “military faxes” were processed: “At one point that’s all that they were processing were the faxed ones.” And, as in Maricopa County, there was no chain-of-custody documentation. (See video at 8:32.)

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/02/why_the_2020_election_was_unverifiable.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Why the 2020 Election was Unverifiable
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2023, 02:58:02 pm »
I whole heartedly agree with the op-ed, and that we were screwed.

Problem is dwelling on it, gets us no where in the future.  Biden is a faux-POTUS, and there is enough dripping faucet like evidence and proof that it was stolen.   OTOH,  there is no legal way to reverse that, and we need to move on.  And hopefully change the systems to avoid a repeat.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2023, 11:39:36 pm »
catfish writes:
"Biden is a faux-POTUS, and there is enough dripping faucet like evidence and proof that it was stolen.   OTOH,  there is no legal way to reverse that, and we need to move on.  And hopefully change the systems to avoid a repeat"

Say these three words:
"underground election apparatus".
THAT's what "won" the election in 2020. It was back in 2022, and it will return stronger than ever in 2024.

Next-to-NOTHING as been done in the critical purple states where the apparatus was running in those election years.

Until you are able to wrest control of the apparatus from The Party in said states, the Republicans' chances of winning the presidency in 2024... or in any election afterwards... well, they ain't gonna be so good.

The "apparatus" gives The Party the ability to control elections in those states that are critical to win a majority of Electoral votes in presidential elections.

Remember how loudly the dem-communists used to complain about the unfairness of the Electoral College ??
Tell me... how many of them have you heard complaining about it lately...?
Why is that...?

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2023, 05:26:48 am »

Remember how loudly the dem-communists used to complain about the unfairness of the Electoral College ??
Tell me... how many of them have you heard complaining about it lately...?
Why is that...?

Good point

When Trump was elected, all the rage for the left was dumping the EC.  I haven't heard anything about it the last couple years
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy