Author Topic: ‘This Is Incredible’: DCNF Reporter Discusses Biden Appointee’s Ties To Alleged Chinese Intel Operat  (Read 220 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Harold Hutchison
Reporter
February 22, 2023 9:06 PM ET
Font Size:

Daily Caller News Foundation investigative reporter Philip Lenczycki discussed President Joe Biden’s appointment of a CEO with ties to an alleged Chinese Communist Party front group during a Wednesday Fox News appearance.

Biden appointed Dominic Ng, the CEO of East-West Bank for a one-year term on an advisory council in April 2022. Ng served as executive director of the China Overseas Exchange Association (COEA) from 2013-2017 and at the China Overseas Friendship Association (COFA) in 2019, according to records translated by the DCNF.

“This is incredible. It’s really hard to imagine how this came to be,” DCNF investigative reporter Philip Lenczycki told Fox News host Jesse Watters. “If there had been any type of due diligence looking into this gentleman’s background, I believe this would have been found.”

https://rumble.com/embed/v27yo16/?pub=4

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/02/22/daily-caller-news-foundation-philip-lencyzck-dominic-ng-ufwd/

Both the COEA and COFA have ties to the United Front Work Department (UFWD), which experts have identified as a Chinese Communist Party (CCP) intelligence front group.

WATCH:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Democrats in general have long had ties to Chinese intelligence.  This secret was exposed long ago, morons and village idjits still demand we re-elect Joe Biden.  Its who they are!
 :silly: ****slapping :tongue2: ****slapping :silly:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
An honest and  sane MSM would report that there are active Chicom moles in the highest levels of government. 

Nothing surprises me anymore.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The Chi-coms have been in business with the Dems since the Chi-coms gave Bubba Clinton that brown paper-bag full of cash during the 1992 Presidential campaign.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.