Author Topic: Has Biden forgotten which country elected him?  (Read 246 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Has Biden forgotten which country elected him?
« on: February 23, 2023, 02:05:02 pm »
Has Biden forgotten which country elected him?
By Elizabeth Stauffer
February 23, 2023 06:00 AM

President Joe Biden has not yet announced his intention to run for reelection, but there is no doubt his surprise stops in Kyiv, Ukraine, and Warsaw, Poland, this week were meant to kickstart his campaign. Video footage from his Monday visit with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky shows the two leaders coolly strolling through the streets of the Ukrainian capital. The sound of distant gunfire can be heard in the background as well as the blaring of … an air raid?

Not to worry. In this little scene, neither Biden, Zelensky, members of the Secret Service, nor even the passerby seemed the least bit ruffled by the sound. The photo-op went on, undisturbed.

According to a White House statement , Biden traveled to war-torn Ukraine to “reaffirm our unwavering and unflagging commitment to Ukraine’s democracy, sovereignty, and territorial integrity.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/restoring-america/patriotism-unity/has-biden-forgotten-which-country-elected-him
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Has Biden forgotten which country elected him?
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2023, 02:21:07 pm »
I think there’s a lot that Biden “forgets”
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2023, 04:35:20 pm »
Biden likes Europe because he knows they need to kiss his ass to protect them from Putin.

In America, some kiss Putin's ass to protect them from Biden.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2023, 05:49:34 pm »
 :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

No country elected him.

He is only loyal to himself.

His Chinese masters only benefit because he gets his cut.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis