Author Topic: George Soros wants to play God; plans to alter climate system  (Read 179 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
George Soros wants to play God; plans to alter climate system
« on: February 23, 2023, 12:24:45 pm »
ENVIRONMENT

George Soros wants to play God; plans to alter climate system
Published 3 mins ago on February 22, 2023
By Alexander Carter

Business tycoon and megadonor George Soros has proposed the use of experimental weather technology to combat climate change in a speech he gave in Germany last week.

Soros said in his speech, “as participants we want to change the world in our favor.” He continued to say “our civilization is in danger of collapsing because of the inexorable advance of climate change.” Soros’ god complex has brought him to the twisted revelation of playing God himself in announcing that he is in full support of using a theoretical technology that will allow him to help to alter the weather itself in a fight to hinder climate change.

Soros has a goal of preventing ice sheets in Greenland from melting by creating white clouds in the sky with his ‘experimental technology,’ to reflect the harsh uv rays of the sun, according to reports. “The melting of the Greenland ice sheet would increase the level of the oceans by seven meters. That poses a threat to the survival of our civilization,” Soros stated.

https://saraacarter.com/george-soros-wants-to-play-god-plans-to-alter-climate-system/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson