Author Topic: Democrats from Biden to Hochul Are Targeting Suburban Homeowners  (Read 207 times)

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Democrats from Biden to Hochul Are Targeting Suburban Homeowners
« on: February 23, 2023, 06:14:37 am »
by Betsy McCaughey

If you’ve worked hard to afford a suburban house with a patch of lawn where your kids can play, you’re under attack.

The Biden administration and Democrats in New York, Connecticut and other states are warring on local zoning laws to build high-rise apartment buildings with “affordable” units in tree-lined, single-family neighborhoods. All in the name of equity, meaning everyone can live in a tranquil suburb, whether they’ve earned the money to pay for it or not.

The Biden administration announced Jan. 19 it will require all towns across America to submit “equity plans” showing how they will make it possible for low-income people to live there, by providing affordable housing, transportation and other resources.

Towns that don’t meet the cookie-cutter requirement for economic diversity will lose federal funding.

https://nypost.com/2023/02/07/democrats-from-biden-to-hochul-targeting-suburban-homeowners/

Betsy was on with Mark Levin this past Sunday.  I just watched the program from my DVR.

Please read her entire article for it will affect almost every person in America that believe in family, believes in owning a single family home.  Biden and his Marxist cohorts want to take that life away from you and your family.  What they have planned is pure Marxism.  As someone that has traveled Russia a fair amount, this is straight out of the Soviet playbook.  We keep marching with a more accelerated step toward full soviet life, and the American people are in a Rip van Winkle slumber.

The time has come to rebel against these anti American Democommies, and if need be, to indict them for what they are doing, which in my humble opinion is nothing less than treason.

This should shock everyone!  And the idiot Republicans that just voted for this last major piece of legislation need to be targeted and removed from office should they run again.  Starting with McConnell who voted for this communist legislation.