Author Topic: US State Department hints at ‘consequences’ if China provides lethal aid to Russia for Ukraine war  (Read 662 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 :terror:

February 22, 2023 4:42pm EST
US State Department hints at ‘consequences’ if China provides lethal aid to Russia for Ukraine war
US Secretary of State Antony Blinken has said the U.S. has evidence China is considering providing lethal support to Russia

By Bradford Betz | Fox News

U.S. State Department spokesman Ned Price on Wednesday warned there would be "consequences" if China were to provide lethal aid to Russia in its war against Ukraine, but when pressed on just what those consequences might be, he was more ambiguous.

Wednesday’s comments came after U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken, who met with China’s top diplomat Wang Yi in Munich over the weekend, said the U.S. has evidence China is considering providing lethal support to Russia.

Price clarified that the U.S. has not seen concrete evidence of direct support, but added "we don’t believe they’ve taken it off the table either."

Price said China’s providing of lethal weapons to Russia for use in Ukraine "would cause real consequences in our bilateral relationship."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/us-state-department-hints-consequences-china-provides-lethal-aid-russia-ukraine-war
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I don't believe for a minute they would actually  do that.

If you REALLY want to hurt China,block all Chinese imports and trade.

NO Communist country can survive if they don't have trade with  free nations.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
How wonderful that Biden beat Trump with election fraud, eh?  and now miraculous god Joe is no longer demented and fully ready to be re-elected.  As long as useful fools remain useful fools.  How fools love to be fools, and Joe laughs openly at them!
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Brace yourself China, there will be farting in your general direction.
The Republic is lost.

Offline LMAO

Oh, please!

These are the same people who let China fly a spy balloon over our country with no consequences
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The Chi-coms have the upperhand because our supply chains are so dependent upon cheap slave Chi-com labor.

That was their long-term plan ... to use Free Trade, Globalism, unfair trade practices, the allure of cheap manufacturing, the US Chamber of Commerce, lobbying, political donations, and conflicts of interest to hollow-out the vast American industrial base that won World War I, World War II, and the Cold War.

That's what commies do ... they infiltrate and subvert.

« Last Edit: February 23, 2023, 05:59:42 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Is  it time to trot out a sternly worded letter?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
How wonderful that Biden beat Trump with election fraud, eh?  and now miraculous god Joe is no longer demented and fully ready to be re-elected.  As long as useful fools remain useful fools.  How fools love to be fools, and Joe laughs openly at them!
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

@christian

HEY! At least Biden isn't rude!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The Chi-coms have the upperhand because our supply chains are so dependent upon cheap slave Chi-com labor.

That was their long-term plan ... to use Free Trade, Globalism, unfair trade practices, the allure of cheap manufacturing, the US Chamber of Commerce, lobbying, political donations, and conflicts of interest to hollow-out the vast American industrial base that won World War I, World War II, and the Cold War.

@DefiantMassRINO

And it worked,thanks  to our own greed.

As Pogo once noted,"We haz met de enemie,and he is uz!"

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Is  it time to trot out a sternly worded letter?

@Cyber Liberty

What,and be called rude?????

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
@DefiantMassRINO

And it worked,thanks  to our own greed.

As Pogo once noted,"We haz met de enemie,and he is uz!"

@sneakypete

Knew a guy that owned an industrial rework company, he'd take Chinese manufactured crap machinery and fix it so it would actually work. He'd tell these companies straight up that in the end it was more expensive than buying US by the time you figured in all the extra cost.

They didn't care. They were so bamboozled by China they just kept right on buying from them.
The Republic is lost.

Offline ironhorsedriver

Said as the West supplies lethal weapons to Ukraine!

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Is there a problem with god Bidens society that is better than anything Trump did or does?  We were forcibly told Joe was bringing us everything that would be better.  Amnesiacs wolves in sheeps clothing will be the death of this nation yet!  They lie so persuasively!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions