Author Topic: Fifty years too late, white men are figuring out they’re in trouble  (Read 166 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fifty years too late, white men are figuring out they’re in trouble

February 22, 2023
Fifty years too late, white men are figuring out they’re in trouble
By Michael Bertolone

The left often attacks Tucker Carlson as a demagogue, but I find that he is mostly on target. This infuriates the Left, as his audience dwarfs their mainstream media outlets, including the sought-after younger viewer demographics.

This spells trouble for Democrats, who have been able to pull the wool over the eyes of younger voters for decades (myself included, in my teens and 20s, with a very brief relapse 10 years ago). Most young, college-educated people haven’t experienced the real world of taxes, inflation, affirmative action, and other challenges of adult life. The Biden administration’s incompetence and wokeness at all costs have thrown cold water on their idealism and naivety.

That said, it appears that Tucker has had an epiphany spurred on by a far-reaching “equity” policy introduced by Biden last week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oo5Z9_CPco&ab_channel=FoxNews

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/02/fifty_years_too_late_white_men_are_figuring_out_theyre_in_trouble.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Fifty years too late, white men are figuring out they’re in trouble
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2023, 07:42:51 am »
Our republic is dead.  The Dems cheat to win whatever election they chose.  Republicans do nothing.  As long as we have fixed elections, there is no republic.  The only step remaining is the pinch of totalitarian control they desire.  And then, you will not have the right to speak out against what they are doing, for you will be faced with re-education at best, gulag as a 2nd option, and eventually, a bullet or two in your carcass before the spirit departs.

We are just that close.  Even now, I parse my thoughts, concerned that I could be attacked or worse with the young lunatics of the day.