Author Topic: REPORT: Lawyers for GOP Witnesses in GA Grand Jury Investigation Prepping to Quash Possible Indictme  (Read 878 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
REPORT: Lawyers for GOP Witnesses in GA Grand Jury Investigation Prepping to Quash Possible Indictments After Foreperson's Media Tour
By Jennifer Van Laar | 3:15 PM on February 22, 2023

As Bonchie wrote earlier, Emily Kohrs, foreperson of the Fulton County, GA special grand jury formed to investigate potential election crimes by Donald Trump and his associates, started a media blitz Tuesday night and immediately destroyed the credibility of the body, likely tainting any indictments that might occur as a result of their investigation.

Now Robert Costa of CBS News is reporting that “lawyers close to several GOP witnesses” for the grand jury “are preparing to move to quash any possible indictments…based on the public statements by the forewoman of the special grand jury.”

https://twitter.com/costareports/status/1628435089334870019

Now, why CBS News would learn this before a more conservative site is anyone’s guess, but it’s not a surprising turn of events. Lisa Rubin, attorney and MSNBC legal analyst notes, Georgia special grand juries are investigative and not charging bodies, and that Georgia law favors disclosure of state grand jury proceedings, so any motion to quash an indictment isn’t likely to succeed. But still, Kohrs’ comments are definitely not a good look for the Fulton County DA’s office and won’t play well to a jury.

more
https://redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2023/02/22/report-lawyers-for-gop-witnesses-in-ga-grand-jury-investigation-prepping-to-quash-possible-indictments-after-forepersons-media-tour-n707185
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘No Reason For Her To Be Talking’: CNN Host, Legal Analyst Shocked To Hear Georgia Grand Juror’s Media Blitz Testimony

Brianna Lyman
News and Commentary Writer
February 22, 2023 3:29 PM ET
Font Size:

CNN’s Anderson Cooper was visibly stunned Tuesday night as he reacted to the foreperson of the grand jury that was investigating former President Donald Trump in Georgia.

Foreperson Emily Kohrs went on a media blitz to discuss the deliberations of the grand jury, which was looking into Trump’s alleged attempt to overturn the 2020 election results in Georgia.

When Kohrs was asked on CNN whether she recommends charges against Trump, she said she didn’t “want to share something that a judge made a conscious decision not to share.”

“We definitely discussed him a lot in the room,” Kohrs added. “And I will say that when this list comes out you wouldn’t – there are no major plot twists waiting for you.”

Cooper then jumped in, asking why Kohrs would be talking about this on television.

“I do not understand, she’s clearly enjoying herself, is this responsible? She was the foreperson of this grand jury.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/02/22/anderson-cooper-legal-analyst-shocked-georgia-grand-juror-media-tour/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Nothing like squawking about Grand Jury proceedings on national TV to get a mistrial.

Ask me, it sounds like a white flag of defeat, knowing they prob won't have a sticking charge anyway. 

Their best bang for the buck now is throwing innuendo flavored red meat out to their masses.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Idiot

Nothing like squawking about Grand Jury proceedings on national TV to get a mistrial.

Ask me, it sounds like a white flag of defeat, knowing they prob won't have a sticking charge anyway. 

Their best bang for the buck now is throwing innuendo flavored red meat out to their masses.
I don't think so.  She's just that stupid.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I don't think so.  She's just that stupid.

And crazy too.  Man can you imaging dating that thing. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline dfwgator

Intentional. The last thing they want is a trial where Trump's team can cross-examine.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
She is a fine example of what is wrong with America.  No way should that ditz be allowed to serve on any jury.  I am sorry, but anyone that claims to be a witch should keep a low profile and have a very restricted foothold on anything in our society.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Mr P, you are absolutely right, there are a huge number of insane and border insane running around America.  We celebrate the insane today.

John Hopkins Hospital was one of the largest hospitals in the country performing sex change operations.  They announced they were going to discontinue the surgeries because they indicated that folks looking for sex reassignment surgery were actually suffering from a mental disorder. 

Well, at some point recently, they restarted doing the surgeries.  Why?  I can only assume because of the Biden lunacy of pushing all things transgender.  It is almost as if a person not considering sex reassignment surgery is the weirdo, and not the other way around.

These maggots are teaching our children that they can choose their sex, like it is a real option, like choosing which sandwich one wants when they go to McDonalds or Burger King.  All the folks pushing this nonsense should be considered child abusers and locked up for a very long time away from children.

The insane, anti American and evil pukes of America are ruling, and I see a real confrontation coming.  We are going to need more FBI brown shirts to keep parents in line when they finally wake up and blow a gasket!

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The irony of a witch leading a witch hunt...
The Republic is lost.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline goatprairie

There are more nutjobs out there than you think.  Being a geologist I used to attend the Tucson Gem and Mineral show every year.  There would be thousands and thousands of people there.  Alot of them were into the spiritual healing they supposedly get from crystals/minerals.  I'd hear about the energy the minerals put out...etc...etc...etc...  I'd always have the same comment.  I've worked around rocks and minerals all of my life and I've never had a single one do anything for me...other than the oil and gas they contain...lol.
The wife and I are usually in Tucson when the show is going on. We’ve never attended because the crowds look too large.
Is it actually worth going to? We have a granddaughter who is into rocks and stones.