Author Topic: White House to roll out plan to lower first-time home buyers' mortgage costs  (Read 434 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House to roll out plan to lower first-time home buyers' mortgage costs
Reuters
February 22, 2023, 9:59 AM

(Reuters) - The White House on Wednesday will unveil a plan to reduce mortgage insurance fees charged to first-time home buyers, helping an estimated 850,000 borrowers save about $800 a year on the cost of a typical loan, it said in a statement.

Vice President Kamala Harris will announce the plan to lower fees on Federal Housing Administration (FHA) loans at an event in the Washington suburb of Bowie, Maryland.

The FHA charges the fees to insure lenders against riskier loans often taken out by lower-income home-buyers.

more
https://www.aol.com/finance/white-house-roll-plan-lower-145901456.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
White House to roll out plan to lower first-time home buyers' mortgage costs
Reuters
February 22, 2023, 9:59 AM

(Reuters) - The White House on Wednesday will unveil a plan to reduce mortgage insurance fees charged to first-time home buyers, helping an estimated 850,000 borrowers save about $800 a year on the cost of a typical loan, it said in a statement.

Vice President Kamala Harris will announce the plan to lower fees on Federal Housing Administration (FHA) loans at an event in the Washington suburb of Bowie, Maryland.

The FHA charges the fees to insure lenders against riskier loans often taken out by lower-income home-buyers.

more
https://www.aol.com/finance/white-house-roll-plan-lower-145901456.html

Wooooo hoooooo!!!!!!!

Say say
Two-thousand-zero-eight party over
Oops , are we late?
So tonight I'm gonna party like it's 2008!!!!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online corbe

If we get 4 more years of bidet/comealot due to Trump's shenanigans in the 2024 Primaries~My house is paid off.  I don't have any children, my Family is rich and I'll outlive @Texas Robin (her words). I'll take a reverse mortgage in the weaning years of my life, to insure the Military/Medical Industry Complex gets their share.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Dare I say, Whites need not apply?

Why does this seem like Deja vu, a democrat plan to put people unqualified, usually minorities, into homes they can't afford and when they default it's all the other financial institutions members who pay for it?
« Last Edit: February 23, 2023, 01:08:01 am by GtHawk »