Author Topic: Emergency services respond to uranium fire at National Nuclear Security Administration complex in Te  (Read 355 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 February 22, 2023 1:39pm EST
Emergency services respond to uranium fire at National Nuclear Security Administration complex in Tennessee
No injuries have been reported so far

By Ronn Blitzer | Fox News

A fire "involving uranium" broke out Wednesday morning at the Y-12 National Security Complex in Oak Ridge, Tennessee, prompting an emergency response, according to a spokesperson for the National Nuclear Security Administration.

The NNSA spokesperson confirmed to Fox News Digital that the fire began at approximately 9:15 a.m. local time in Building 9212 of the federal facility and that the impact of the fire has been limited to the site itself.

"Emergency Services responded to the event. The site activated the Y-12 Emergency Response Organization and we’ve been in close contact with local and state officials," the spokesperson said.

Roughly 200 employees were evacuated from the building, with all employees accounted for. Other buildings next door to 9212 were evacuated as well.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/emergency-services-respond-uranium-fire-national-nuclear-security-administration-complex-tennessee
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Matt Couch
@RealMattCouch
BREAKING: Major Response Underway in Tennessee after a compound of Uranium is on Fire at the Y-12 National Security Complex in Oak Ridge, Tennessee. The Y-12 Complex has confirmed that the material involved in the fire was a compound of uranium officials say the public isn't in any danger.
1:19 PM · Feb 22, 2023

What a grand year 2023 is becoming.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
The USA is systematically being sabotaged and no one says a thing.  One train wreck after another, 70 food plants burned to the ground.  What next?

Where is Chuck Norris when you need him?  Reminds me of the movie Invasion USA, only the USA doesn't have a Chuck Norris protecting us, we have an FBI that is mostly concerned about going after parents concerned about their children being brain washed, and with a heavy internal focus on equity, which means in my language advance the totally incompetent. 

America is being systematically destroyed.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The USA is systematically being sabotaged and no one says a thing.  One train wreck after another, 70 food plants burned to the ground.  What next?

Where is Chuck Norris when you need him?  Reminds me of the movie Invasion USA, only the USA doesn't have a Chuck Norris protecting us, we have an FBI that is mostly concerned about going after parents concerned about their children being brain washed, and with a heavy internal focus on equity, which means in my language advance the totally incompetent. 

America is being systematically destroyed.
Yep.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis