Author Topic: Trump Lands in East Palestine, Ohio..  (Read 1446 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Trump Lands in East Palestine, Ohio..
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2023, 06:48:06 pm »
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2023, 10:14:47 pm »
Sean Spicer
@seanspicer
·
3m
Biden called Ohio Governor DeWine today -- 20 days after the train derailment
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2023, 11:23:00 pm »
Exclusive — Trump Slams Biden for Visiting Ukraine Before East Palestine: ‘Get Over Here’

Donald Trump told Breitbart News that President Joe Biden should have been in East Palestine, but “chose to go a different route,” referring to Biden’s recent trip to Kyiv, Ukraine. “Get over here,” President Trump said to Biden.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/02/22/exclusive-trump-slams-biden-for-visiting-ukraine-before-east-palestine-get-over-here/
Support the USO

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2023, 01:08:54 am »
Waitng for Newsweek to tell us Trump only did this to make Gov. Ronnie cry again. ...

« Last Edit: February 23, 2023, 01:15:07 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline corbe

« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2023, 01:22:01 am »
   This is good for at least a 2% poll jump.  Put some space between him and Haley.
   It's his job, unlike Wray and Faccui.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2023, 01:22:56 am »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2023, 01:29:24 am »
One thing I will say about Trump is that he always knew where he had to be...the people.
Support the USO

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2023, 02:27:05 am »
   This is good for at least a 2% poll jump.  Put some space between him and Haley.
   It's his job, unlike Wray and Faccui.
If he really wants to kick some ass in the polls he should get a water quality team in there sampling tap water and runoff and checking it for contaminants...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline corbe

« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2023, 02:42:13 am »
One thing I will say about Trump is that he always knew where he had to be...the people.

I suspect that was some words he remembered that Stormy whispered about empathy in his ear.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2023, 07:01:29 am »
I am sorry, I am not impressed by his visit.  As someone above said, bring in an independent testing service to take samples in all the stream for 20 miles in every direction. 

And someone buying me a McDonald's would certainly do nothing but insult me.  I consider it the ultimate GARBAGE food.  POISON, LITERALLY!  Why not find out what is the favorite restaurant in town, and order from what is considered the best food place in town.  You know, the place everyone loves to eat food from.   Uggh. 

I hope DeSantis does run, and bury Trump once and for all.  All DeSantis has to do is say two things that will do just that.  I will build the wall Trump failed to build, and I will end the H1-b Visa Program, which Trump broke his DAY ONE promise and months into his presidency INCREASED THE H1-b PROGRAM!  That aw-sh*t wiped out 1,000 of his that-a-boys!!!  LITERALLY!!!!!!!

« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2023, 11:52:16 pm »
"President @realDonaldTrump will always fight for the men and women the DC Swamp leaves behind." (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/alexbruesewitz/status/1628903660494196738

« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2023, 12:18:53 am »
Quote from: jafo2010 link=topic=492431.msg2788254#msg2788254 date=1677135689[/quote

I hope DeSantis does run, and bury Trump once and for all. 

Olivia Ingrassia
@OliviaIngrassia

Trump spends his time with the forgotten men and women of America, while Ron surrounds himself with America Last donors, twitter bots, and Jeb Bush.

No comparison!

NEWSMAX
@NEWSMAX

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis will host an event for top donors and social-media influencers this weekend, the latest in a flurry of moves that suggest he's ramping up to battle former President Donald Trump for the 2024 Republican nomination.

2:44 PM · Feb 23, 2023

Offline LMAO

« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2023, 12:31:29 am »

These are the type of people that people in this administration look down upon. These are the heart and soul of this country. As Rush used to say, these are the people that make America work

Kudos to Trump for going there
« Last Edit: February 24, 2023, 12:34:41 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2023, 12:50:34 am »
"Man who helped move supplies Trump donated into East Palestine, Ohio gets emotional when talking about his visit— CHILLS." (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1628817910063046656

Offline jafo2010

« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2023, 05:34:20 am »
Right_in_Virginia...
Trump spends his time with the forgotten men and women of America, while Ron surrounds himself with America Last donors, twitter bots, and Jeb Bush.

No comparison!

Please!  Your praise of Trump is wasted on me.  When he ran in 2016, I believed in him, lobbied with everyone to vote for him.  I thought, finally someone that actually cares about the people.  He promised to end the H1-b Visa Program, which last I checked represented 1.6 million high paid positions that were once occupied by USA citizens who were displaced for low cost largely Asian Indians working half salary and no benefits.  He promised to end this program DAY ONE.  Now to be honest, I did not expect him to do it DAY ONE, and I would have been happy if he did it LAST DAY of his four year term.

What did Trump do?  He met with the tech billionaire oligarchs a few months into his presidency, and he emerged from that meeting INCREASING THE H1-B VISA PROGRAM.  Now, if you are like a number of blind folks on this site who say who cares, well those 1.6 million displaced Americans care.  They vote.  You think they voted for Trump in 2020.  Some yes, stupid fools like me who still believed.

When he campaigned, he went about with the campaign slogan PROMISES KEPT.  Well, his two biggest promises were NOT KEPT.  Had he said, if I get elected, I will get it done, the wall, the elimination of the H1-b Visa Program, actually doing something to protect the American worker, both blue and white collar workers.  But none of that happened.  His rhetoric was phony and meaningless, meaningless to the 1.6 million, and another 2-3 million folks that were influenced by those people.

And frankly, I have long grown tired of the moronic behavior of Trump calling people in the Republican Party names, like it will accomplish anything.  John McCain went to his grave smiling while he stuck it to Trump.  Rather than unifying the Republicans to work with him, support him on his agenda, he alienated almost everyone.  He is utterly clueless on getting folks to work together to accomplish anything.

Frankly, I do not want that bullsh*t for four more years. 

And as for DeSantis interacting with Jeb Bush, Jeb was a prior governor of the state of Florida, comes from a family that carries some weight in the party.  I have zero love for the Bushes, but I am tired of the denigration by Trump of everyone that does not love Trump to death.  His behavior is exceedingly juvenile, and I am tired of it.  We have Trump to thank for Biden being POTUS.  Trump's failure to understand how to build alliances to accomplish anything in office was his undoing.  I don't want four more years of that crap!  No way!

And frankly, DeSantis needs to build support from many quarters in order to win in 2024, win the primary that is.  Trump will not go down without a fight, so if DeSantis is building support across the party, including everyone, that is a smart politician and not a maverick like Trump who believed he did not need anyone but himself and his family. 

I attempted to contact the Trump campaign several times offering to volunteer to help, and as it turns out, he did not have a ground game of folks working for him to get elected in 2016, and not in 2020.  It was all about him.  He did not need anyone.  And when he won, he surrounded himself with Obama generals, that was brilliant, and they to the man stabbed him in the back.  He was left with only family members and a handful of folks helping him, which crippled his efforts.  He kept 1,500 Obama appointees in place for over a year, and thus it was no mystery why he had one betrayal after another.

Trump had no idea how to form a government to support him.  Utterly clueless.  I don't want that crap a 2nd time.  The arrogance, I am sick of it.  Four years of his daily nasty rhetoric, no Republicans or Dems working with him on anything, four more years of that nonsense, NO THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

Trump is finished in politics.  If you think the Dems were motivated to fix the election in 2020, do you think they would be any less motivated in 2024?  Trump has no chance to win.  And to be exact, neither does DeSantis.  I believe 100% the election was fixed in 2020 and will be in 2024.  I believe our republic is dead because no one will stand up to fix it that is in power.  Everyone walks like they are on eggs.  We are no different than Putin's Russia.  You think his election was a win every time since 2000?  Same  sh*t is now happening here.  But you keep your heads buried in the sand and believe the lie, that the republic still exists, and the bigger lie that we have fair elections.

When every person in America sees poster boards placed on windows preventing poll watchers from doing their job, the election is fixed.  EVERY VOTE in that mega center in the Philly area should have been rendered null and void.  Were they?  Hell no!  The FIX was in.  And the courts were corrupt when the election was challenged.  I heard enough to know this election was fixed.  You have to be dumb as a box of rocks not to see it.

We have six more years of dead from the neck up Biden.  And if he bails, it will be Newsom most likely.  And I believe we have never been closer to nuclear war.  There is a chance the planet with humans does not make it through these years.  No joke!

« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2023, 06:05:32 am »
Right_in_Virginia...

No comparison!

Now, now @jafo2010 ----   :nono: don't go playing loosy goosey with quote attributions.  It tends to make everything you post after it suspect.

Here's the actual quote:

Olivia Ingrassia
@OliviaIngrassia

No comparison!

NEWSMAX
@NEWSMAX

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis will host an event for top donors and social-media influencers this weekend, the latest in a flurry of moves that suggest he's ramping up to battle former President Donald Trump for the 2024 Republican nomination.

Offline jafo2010

« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2023, 06:48:28 am »
RiV,

You saying this Olivia said that, not you?  Sorry, I missed that name, and did not see her quote in the thread.  So, I misunderstood your quoting her. 

Offline LMAO

« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2023, 12:29:31 pm »
Now, now @jafo2010 ----   :nono: don't go playing loosy goosey with quote attributions.  It tends to make everything you post after it suspect.

Here's the actual quote:

Olivia Ingrassia
@OliviaIngrassia

No comparison!

While Trump gets lots of credit for what he’s doing here, DeSantis is the govenor of Florida, not Ohio. And he’s not even a presidential candidate. Only a potential one

We had a major snow emergency in December that shut down power. I would have no expectation for Govenor Newsome to show up in Wi.

« Last Edit: February 24, 2023, 12:59:42 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2023, 06:02:56 pm »
RiV,

You saying this Olivia said that, not you?  Sorry, I missed that name, and did not see her quote in the thread.  So, I misunderstood your quoting her.

Yes, Olivia said this.  It was a rather long tweet @jafo2010 ---- so fair enough.  Thanks.