Author Topic: Trump Takes Aim at Warmonger Washington, Pledging to ‘Complete Mission’ of ‘Cleaning House’ in Penta  (Read 205 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Trump Takes Aim at Warmonger Washington, Pledging to ‘Complete Mission’ of ‘Cleaning House’ in Pentagon & State Dept.
National Pulse, Feb 21, 2023

President Donald J. Trump has released one of the strongest denunciations of U.S. establishment foreign policy and the apparatus at the heart of it, since Eisenhower’s 1961 warning, The National Pulse can exclusively report.

"World War III has never been closer than it is right now,” the 45th President warns, before going on to make a series of policy promises about completing the mission of reforming Washington that his administration began in 2016.

“We need to clean house of all the warmongers and America Last globalists in the deep state, the Pentagon, the State Department and the National Security industrial complex,” Trump asserts in the video below: **

“One of the reasons I was the only president in generations who didn’t start a war is that I was the only president who rejected the catastrophic advice of many of Washington’s generals, bureaucrats, and the so-called diplomats who only know how to get us into conflict, but they don’t know how to get us out,” said the former President who launched his campaign to take back the Oval Office late last year.

President Trump even went so far as to single out individuals for criticism.

“For decades, we’ve had the very same people, such as Victoria Nuland, and many others just like her, obsessed with pushing Ukraine toward NATO, not to mention the State Department support for uprisings in Ukraine.”

“These people have been seeking confrontation for a long time, much like the case in Iraq, and other parts of the world. And now, we’re teetering on the brink of World War III and a lot of people don’t see it, but I see it. And I’ve been right about a lot of things.”

Critics allege the Trump administration didn’t complete the job in just one term, all the while ignoring the clear evidence of malicious electoral malpractice in 2020, which was specifically designed to stymie the 45th President’s efforts to complete the task of fundamentally altering Washington. Trump addressed this in his new video message:

“Over our four years in the White House, we made incredible progress in putting the ‘America Last’ contingent aside and bringing the world to peace. And now we’re going to complete the mission. The State Department, Pentagon and national security establishment will be a very different place by the end of my administration. In fact, just into my administration, it’ll be a very different place.”

The message is a stark change from President Biden’s recent rhetoric which has once again turned up the temperature in Europe this week. Russian President VladimirPutin on Tuesday announced the suspension of a critical agreement on nuclear proliferation with the United States.

“Take a look at the globalist warmongering donors backing our opponents. That’s because they’re candidates of war. I am the president who delivers peace and its peace through strength. There was a reason we had no conflict,” said Trump.

“There was a reason we didn’t get into wars because other countries respected us. I entirely built—all right from the beginning— rebuilt our military. It’s a big reason for that. They didn’t want to mess around with the United States, and now they’re laughing at us.”

“We could end the Ukraine conflict in 24 hours with the right leadership. At the end of my next four years the warmongers and frauds and failures of the senior ranks of our government will all be gone. And we will have a new group of competent national security officials who believe in defending America’s vital interests above all else. Thank you.”

https://thenationalpulse.com/2023/02/21/exc-trump-takes-aim-at-warmonger-washington-pledging-to-complete-mission-of-cleaning-house-in-pentagon-state-dept/

« Last Edit: February 22, 2023, 05:06:56 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Last Edit: February 22, 2023, 05:08:09 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline LMAO

I am not officially taking a stand on how much we should, if at all,  be involved in Ukraine, but what is the plan if somehow, at some point, this war starts to go badly for Ukraine?

And how much of a decline of the American people’s standard of living should they endure to make sure that Ukraine gets all the money they need?

Another poster here a while back brought up my first question and I don’t think he ever got an answer
« Last Edit: February 22, 2023, 05:40:24 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Biden needs to gloat less and goad Putin less ... speak softly and carry a big stick.
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline berdie

The "complete the mission" stops me in the tracks. When did it start? DC is the same now as it has always been as far as I can see.