Author Topic: The exorbitant cost of ‘Net Zero’  (Read 133 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The exorbitant cost of ‘Net Zero’
« on: February 22, 2023, 04:50:40 pm »
The exorbitant cost of ‘Net Zero’
By Craig Rucker |February 22nd, 2023|Climate, Energy|2 Comments

Many were surprised and angered when a member of the Consumer Product Safety Commission, Richard Trumka Jr., floated the idea of phasing out new gas stoves and ovens. To many, it seemed random at the time.

The Biden Administration, for its part, withdrew the idea immediately, maintaining they were never planning to impose such a “no-gas-stove” regulatory mandate. This is hardly believable though coming from an administration that has shown a willingness to regulate dishwashers, toilets, showerheads and cars.

Thanks to massive public backlash, it appears this whole matter of a gas stove ban has been placed on the metaphorical back burner. But exaggerated or phony reasons to eradicate consumer products and rights are likely to keep on coming.

The same deceptions being used to justify them, all linked to tackling “climate change”, are still being wielded despite their impacts on our industrial base, economy, habitats and wildlife. It’s all part of an effort to move our energy production to something called “net-zero” – a fanciful notion that society should attempt to reach a goal of putting out “zero” greenhouse emissions to avert a climate catastrophe.

https://www.cfact.org/2023/02/22/the-exorbitant-cost-of-net-zero/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson