Author Topic: Chicago man charged in slain police officer Ella French's death claims no bail condition is 'excessi  (Read 185 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Chicago man charged in slain police officer Ella French's death claims no bail condition is 'excessive'
Chicago police officer Ella French was shot and killed during an August 2021 traffic stop
Louis CasianoBy Louis Casiano | Fox News

Chicago off-duty cop tries to stop fight, shoots aggressor after he grabs her gun: 'I'll kill you'
An Illinois off-duty cop encounters four people who are arguing and shoots her attacker, Leevon Smith, as he grabs her from behind and they struggle with her gun. CREDIT: COPA CHICAGO (Audio muted due to explicit language)

A man linked to the killing of a Chicago police officer has asked a judge to release him from custody as he awaits trial.

Eric Morgan is charged with 11 felonies in connection with the Aug. 7, 2021 fatal shooting of Ella French, FOX Chicago reported. He is not charged with French's murder. His brother, Monty "Emonte" Morgan, is charged with first-degree murder in her death.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-man-charged-slain-police-officer-ella-frenchs-death-claims-no-bail-condition-excessive?dicbo=v2-i30hr23
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
He's charged with 11 felonies and thinks he should be allowed back on the street?  He has to be a democrat! :wtf:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson