Author Topic: Report: Bill Clinton Aide Linked to Jeffrey Epstein Found Hung, Shot Dead  (Read 639 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Bill Clinton Aide Linked to Jeffrey Epstein Found Hung, Shot Dead

Wendell Husebø 22 Feb 2023

Former President Bill Clinton’s special advisor Mark Middleton, who reportedly signed Jeffrey Epstein into the White House 7 out of the 17 times he visited, was found in May hung from a tree and shot dead in the chest in Perryville, Arkansas, according to a sheriff’s report.

The details of the police report were previously blocked by a judge at the family’s request. The family feared the photo would be too horrific for public viewing. The judge eventually ruled the report could be released without the photos.

“[T]he sheriff’s report into Mark Middleton’s mysterious death raises more questions than answers as it rules he died by suicide – despite no sign of the weapon that killed him,” The Daily Mail reported.

Perry County Sheriff’s Deputy Jeremy Lawson wrote the report that describes the scene where Middleton and his black BMW was found. Lawson said he searched the vehicle and found no weapon but three boxes of buckshot and a gun case.

“I could see that he had a gunshot wound to the chest and that he had a knot tied in an extension cord that was around his neck and it was attached to the limb directly above him,” Lawson recounted in the report.

Middleton, who apparently signed Epstein into the White House numerous times, also flew on his infamous jet, “Lolita Express.” Reports indicate Middleton had settled down in Arkansas to raise a family and work on his family’s HVAC businesses in Little Rock.

Multiple individuals with ties to the Clintons have suddenly died by strange causes in recent years, including Vince Foster, deputy White House counsel, and Seth Rich, a Democratic National Committee staffer who was dead in 2016. Foster’s death was ruled to have been by suicide, while Foster died after being shot twice in the back.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/02/22/report-bill-clinton-aide-linked-jeffrey-epstein-found-hung-shot-dead/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Report: Bill Clinton Aide Linked to Jeffrey Epstein Found Hung, Shot Dead
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2023, 04:32:15 pm »
More

EXCLUSIVE: Arkansas cops rule suicide in death of Clinton aide linked to Jeffrey Epstein - who was found shot and tied to a tree with an electrical cord around his neck - despite no sign of weapon

Bill Clinton's special advisor Mark Middleton, who signed Jeffrey Epstein into the White House several times, killed himself in May 2022
    According to the police report, Middleton was found with a gunshot wound to his chest and an extension cord tied around his neck and attached to a tree
    His body and car were found at the Heifer Ranch in Perryville, Arkansas

By Daniel Bates For Dailymail.com

Published: 08:24 EST, 22 February 2023 | Updated: 09:52 EST, 22 February 2023

The grisly scene where a top Bill Clinton adviser was found hanged from a tree with a gunshot wound to his chest has finally been revealed nine months after he died.

But the sheriff's report into Mark Middleton's mysterious death raises more questions than answers as it rules he died by suicide – despite no sign of the weapon that killed him.

Middleton, 59, was found dead last May at the Heifer Ranch in Perryville, Arkansas, an hour west of Little Rock. 

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11759771/Mystery-Bill-Clinton-advisor-dead-gunshot-wound-no-gun.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2023, 04:46:08 pm »
Anyone see the movie "Shooter"?  The contraption the government's "contractors" had for suiciding people?

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2023, 04:56:34 pm »
Worst case of suicide I've ever seen.
The Republic is lost.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2023, 05:04:16 pm »
Arkancide

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2023, 05:08:10 pm »
Arkancide

I think Big Tech has white washed the meme, but I saw one not too long ago that had Hillary on it, and it was captioned....

How many friends to you have that know 23 friends and associates that have committed suicide.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2023, 05:43:57 pm »
So did he hang and then shoot himself, with a shotgun, or shoot himself and then hang himself? :pondering: And what happened to the shotgun? If someone was comfortable enough coming upon the scene to take the shotgun why would they leave the case and some free boxes of buckshot for it behind? Obviously the name Clinton still buys influence in Arkansas.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2023, 07:53:24 pm »
That special Arkanside touch for someone special.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2023, 07:55:23 pm »
So did he hang and then shoot himself, with a shotgun, or shoot himself and then hang himself? :pondering: And what happened to the shotgun? If someone was comfortable enough coming upon the scene to take the shotgun why would they leave the case and some free boxes of buckshot for it behind? Obviously the name Clinton still buys influence in Arkansas.
The car battery must have been dead as he was, or you'd reckon they would have driven off with the whole shooting match...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2023, 09:02:00 pm »
Did he shoot himself first,or hang himself first?

Inquiring minds,and all dat.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2023, 02:00:09 am »
Found hung? What…..was he a circus act in Mexico or something?

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2023, 02:22:12 am »
They're just rubbing it in our faces now.
Let it burn.