Author Topic: Nolte: Biden and Buttigieg Fumble, Trump Runs It In for a TD  (Read 224 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nolte: Biden and Buttigieg Fumble, Trump Runs It In for a TD
« on: February 23, 2023, 11:52:40 pm »
Nolte: Biden and Buttigieg Fumble, Trump Runs It In for a TD

John Nolte 23 Feb 2023

Instead of America asking why it took 19 days for former President Trump to visit East Palestine, Ohio, we are asking why it took Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg 20 days.

That’s how badly His Fraudulency Joe Biden and Buttigieg bungled the Norfolk Southern train derailment and toxic spill. They had 18 whole days to beat Trump to the punch, and they still blew it.

Don’t get me wrong. I’m not criticizing Trump. What he did was spectacular in several ways. Trump in East Palestine on Wednesday was Trump at his best, was Trump firing on all political cylinders. Instead of shit-posting on Truth Social, he was proving he cared for the very people the political, media, and entertainment establishment write off as Red State Trash. Trump not only visited, he did something, he accomplished something. He brought supplies paid for with his own money. Most of all, he connected. While Biden was in Ukraine (amid staged air sirens) to stand by the people of Ukraine, Trump stood with the forgotten and discarded people of this country.

I’ve certainly not been shy about criticizing Trump, but I have no doubt he really cares about America and Americans. Keep in mind that the mega-builder from Queens was an outsider in Manhattan. Remember that he spent decades working with and depending on the working class to build his dreams. He gets us. He really does.

Joe and Pete, not so much.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/02/23/nolte-biden-buttigieg-fumble-trump-runs-it-in-td/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Nolte: Biden and Buttigieg Fumble, Trump Runs It In for a TD
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2023, 01:10:43 am »
From the article....

Instead of shit-posting on Truth Social, he was proving he cared for the very people the political, media, and entertainment establishment write off as Red State Trash.

Exactly

BTW, did anybody else hear baby Joe Scarboro(sp) have a meltdown because Trump went to Ohio? He knows this is an embarrassment for an administration full of embarrassment
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

Re: Nolte: Biden and Buttigieg Fumble, Trump Runs It In for a TD
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2023, 01:19:31 am »
I hope that the lesson the public at large learns is  the importance of ability, skill, and competency vs "firsts"
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy