Author Topic: Tester announces he’s running for reelection in Montana, providing some relief to Democrats  (Read 150 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Tester announces he’s running for reelection in Montana, providing some relief to Democrats
by Jared Gans - 02/22/23 7:59 AM ET

Montana Sen. Jon Tester (D) announced Wednesday that he will seek reelection for a fourth term, giving some relief to Democrats who see his bid for re-election as a key to their hopes of retaining the Senate majority.

Tester said in a statement that people in Washington, D.C. do not understand the challenges facing working families in his state and he is running to defend “Montana values.”

“I am running for re-election so I can keep fighting for Montanans and demand that Washington stand up for our veterans and lower costs,” he said. “Montanans need a fighter holding Washington accountable and I’m running to defend our Montana values.”

Democrats hold a 50-49 edge in the Senate. Sen. Kyrsten Sinema (I-Ariz.) switched her party affiliation from Democrat to Independent at the end of last year.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/3869032-tester-running-for-reelection-to-montana-senate-seat/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline MajorClay

Still dead man walking