Author Topic: US Army to receive more Paladin longer-range artillery systems  (Read 95 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
US Army to receive more Paladin longer-range artillery systems
« on: February 22, 2023, 01:27:05 pm »
US Army to receive more Paladin longer-range artillery systems
NEWSARMYPRESS RELEASES
By
Dylan Malyasov
Feb 16, 2023
Modified date: 5 days ago

The U.S. Army awarded on Wednesday BAE Systems a contract modification worth nearly $466 million related to M109A7 Paladin artillery systems, which includes the purchase of additional 155mm self-propelled howitzers.

BAE Systems Land and Armaments L.P., a business unit of BAE Systems, was awarded a contract from the U.S. Army Contracting Command, Detroit Arsenal for M109A7 Self-Propelled Howitzers and M992A3 Carrier, Ammunition, tracked vehicles; Total Package Fielding support hardware kits, and support.

The work, which is expected to be complete on Dec. 30, 2026, will be performed in York, Pennsylvania; Sterling Heights, Michigan; Aiken, South Carolina; Elgin, Oklahoma; and Anniston, Alabama.
NEWSARMYPRESS RELEASES
By
Dylan Malyasov
Feb 16, 2023
Modified date: 5 days ago

The U.S. Army awarded on Wednesday BAE Systems a contract modification worth nearly $466 million related to M109A7 Paladin artillery systems, which includes the purchase of additional 155mm self-propelled howitzers.

BAE Systems Land and Armaments L.P., a business unit of BAE Systems, was awarded a contract from the U.S. Army Contracting Command, Detroit Arsenal for M109A7 Self-Propelled Howitzers and M992A3 Carrier, Ammunition, tracked vehicles; Total Package Fielding support hardware kits, and support.

The work, which is expected to be complete on Dec. 30, 2026, will be performed in York, Pennsylvania; Sterling Heights, Michigan; Aiken, South Carolina; Elgin, Oklahoma; and Anniston, Alabama.

https://defence-blog.com/us-army-to-receive-more-paladin-longer-range-artillery-systems/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: US Army to receive more Paladin longer-range artillery systems
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2023, 01:27:36 pm »
Then give them to Ukraine? :pondering:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson