Author Topic: Trump's Praise for DeSantis' Democratic Opponent Rankles MAGA World  (Read 15570 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Trump's Praise for DeSantis' Democratic Opponent Rankles MAGA World
« Reply #125 on: February 23, 2023, 08:56:00 pm »
Moreover, anyone who reacts negatively to anything Trump says is called a snowflake, and told that Trump is so great in part because he is tough enough not to mince words, and blasts anyone else who stands in his way.  That's considered one of his virtues, and the rest of us are too wimpy to appreciate it his ability to play "hardball".  We just can't handle "mean tweets".

This poster stumbled onto some truth. There is something quite off-putting about grown men spending hours every day sitting around chatting about how mean President Trump is being to someone who wants to be the most powerful person on the planet.

This of course triggers the memories of meaness they're still hurt by ---- and, boy, this gets the old hearts a-pumpin' and those keyboards smokin!!

I don't know if it's actually "wimpy" --- but    :shrug:

Offline Idiot

« Reply #126 on: February 23, 2023, 09:33:10 pm »
Sorry to hear about the cataracts.  There are lots of treatments to help improve your vision.  Good luck!
Whoa....    That is sooooo unkind!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #127 on: February 23, 2023, 09:39:59 pm »
Whoa....    That is sooooo unkind!

She'd have Trumps baby if she still had functioning ovaries.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #128 on: February 23, 2023, 09:40:04 pm »
Are you certain DeSantis and Soros are not in league with one another, surreptitiously?  The firing of the Tampa prosecutor may have been the perfect smokescreen for such an unholy alliance.  Here is a ssssnack for my little meatball.  Now do my bidding, I command of thee ... and seek wise counsel from dark lord Paul Ryan ... hisssssss.

I also learned from Trump's feed that Ron is bed with the Lincoln Pervert Project.  It just gets worse and worse.
*****rollingeyes*****

Offline Idiot

« Reply #129 on: February 23, 2023, 09:40:58 pm »
She'd have Trumps baby if she still had functioning ovaries.
:silly: :silly: :silly:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #130 on: February 23, 2023, 09:50:42 pm »
Moreover, anyone who reacts negatively to anything Trump says is called a snowflake, and told that Trump is so great in part because he is tough enough not to mince words, and blasts anyone else who stands in his way.  That's considered one of his virtues, and the rest of us are too wimpy to appreciate it his ability to play "hardball".  We just can't handle "mean tweets".

This poster stumbled onto some truth. There is something quite off-putting about grown men spending hours every day sitting around chatting about how mean President Trump is being to someone who wants to be the most powerful person on the planet.

This of course triggers the memories of meaness they're still hurt by ---- and, boy, this gets the old hearts a-pumpin' and those keyboards smokin!!

I don't know if it's actually "wimpy" --- but    :shrug:

QED
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #131 on: February 23, 2023, 09:52:20 pm »
Again, @Right_in_Virginia , can you please explain the merit of characterizing Charlie Crist as a better governor than Rick DeSantis?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline corbe

« Reply #132 on: February 23, 2023, 10:11:04 pm »
   She don't get paid enough by Orange Inc. to actually answer questions here.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #133 on: February 23, 2023, 10:52:03 pm »
Actually, Trump does a good job in stepping in piles himself.  Those antics may appeal to you. But I can guarantee they do not appeal to the electorate at large.

@LMAO

Of course it is Rude Orange  Man's fault you hate him. He  is not only rich,he is rude!

What we need is more people like Jorge Bush running for President! I'm betting you LOVED  him!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #134 on: February 23, 2023, 10:55:03 pm »
You sure have a short memory, of how and what we went through with Cruz in '16.

lol...thanks for proving my point.  I appreciate it.   :beer:

@catfish1957

Thanks to massive doses of chemo and radiation,I DO have a short  memory. That doesn't mean that unlike some people,that I am brain dead.

And Cruz has proven himself to be a monkey dancing on the Dim chain,so no great loss there. Damn shame,too. He may be the smartest man in politics,but it doesn't matter because he WILL do what his masters tell him to do.

Offline corbe

« Reply #135 on: February 23, 2023, 10:59:22 pm »
   You're just jealous @sneakypete cause he wears Cowboy Boots.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #136 on: February 23, 2023, 10:59:54 pm »
Both his supporters on this site really think they’re zinging us, and yet they continue to prove our points

@LMAO

I personally no longer give a rabid rats ass what you think about anything political. You have already  staked out a position that practically guarantees a Dim victory.

Maybe you and your homies can  get Miss Manners to run after Biden serves is second term?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #137 on: February 23, 2023, 11:00:42 pm »
Again, @Right_in_Virginia , can you please explain the merit of characterizing Charlie Crist as a better governor than Rick DeSantis?

He didn't say that @Hoodat   President Trump was (again) pointing out DeSantis's propensity to exaggerate his accomplishments.  Here's a reminder of what the President posted:

Florida was doing GREAT long before Ron DeSanctus got there. People are fleeing from New York to Florida (and other places) because of high TAXES and out of control CRIME, not because of Governor (thank you President Trump!) DeSanctimonious. Rick Scott did great, and even Charlie Crist had very good numbers. SUNSHINE AND OCEAN, very alluring!!!" Trump wrote.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #138 on: February 23, 2023, 11:01:26 pm »
Trump's haters like him (or her)  pointing-up do not understand the concept of earning something based on merit.  It's not that they're stupid, per se, but it's probably in the mix of reasons.

Bless their collective heart.

@Right_in_Virginia

They think they are still in high school,and this is popularity contest,so they want to fall in with  the "cool kids".

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #139 on: February 23, 2023, 11:03:19 pm »
Trumpian like replies.  Always with insults.  How nice.

@Wingnut

THAT is why those of you who are posing as conservatives will always lose. Style and manners mean more to you than winning.

Offline corbe

« Reply #140 on: February 23, 2023, 11:04:35 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

They think they are still in high school,and this is popularity contest,so they want to fall in with  the "cool kids".

Says a guy who defends a Reality TV Star.   :shrug:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #141 on: February 23, 2023, 11:06:54 pm »
Wouldn't that make you a "snowflake"?

The shitpile being thrown at him is generally just the reposting of his own words.  And those words are ones that, if believed, would discourage his supporters from voting for anyone other than him in the general election.  According to Trump, everyone else from DeSantis on down, is a disloyal RINO/globalist scumbag.  And you guys have absolutely no problem with him saying any of that.

But as soon as any flak starts flying back in Trump's direction, you guys get all outraged.  It's a classic "you can dish it out but can't take it" situation.  I mean, if part of his appeal is that he's the only one tough enough to deal with the Democrats because he's willing to say whatever it takes to win, shouldn't that go both ways?  Shouldn't others be just as free to lob boulders at Trump as he is to lob them at everyone else?

@Maj. Bill Martin

Why would we have a problem with it when it is true? Trump is the ONLY non-career politician in this race from either side,and ALL the pros have done is continue to sell America down the drain.

Meanwhile,you RNC groupies are going to continue to back the same losers you backed before,and hope for a different outcome.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #142 on: February 23, 2023, 11:08:30 pm »
Severe personality disorder exacerbated by senility ... it's disqualifying.  Were I new to politics, no matter the platform, it would be impossible to take a party seriously when they nominated a joke candidate for such an important position.  We are seeing this play out with Gen Y and Z where Bush is regarded as incompetent and Trump is utterly toxic.

@cato potatoe

Maybe you can get your warm and fuzzies by trying to get JEB to run?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #143 on: February 23, 2023, 11:10:51 pm »
The cynical part of me says just nominate Donald Trump in 2024 and have him go on to lose the general election and be done with him. If there is a true star somewhere in the GOP, you don’t want that person to have their chances destroyed in a primary fight with Donald Trump tossing out his conspiracy theories.

I do believe that the American public at large can be brought more into our line of thinking on many issues. But we will only do it with serious candidates who think seriously

@LMAO

"We iz  da wurld.....

We iz da peep-pulls....."

SANG HIT,COMRADE!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #144 on: February 23, 2023, 11:15:43 pm »

Says a guy who defends a Reality TV Star.   :shrug:

@corbe

That might hurt if it meant anything to anyone who has advanced past the 8th grade.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #145 on: February 23, 2023, 11:17:25 pm »
It appears there's a couple here who equate winning a primary election with winning a general
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #146 on: February 23, 2023, 11:32:26 pm »
It appears there's a couple here who equate winning a primary election with winning a general

@LMAO

As well as a few who seem to think that winning a primary with a candidate that is in bed with the DNC is the correct path to take to winning a general election and turning America around.

Bought your "GO JEB!" t-shirt  yet?

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #147 on: February 23, 2023, 11:39:58 pm »
He didn't say that @Hoodat   President Trump was (again) pointing out DeSantis's propensity to exaggerate his accomplishments.  Here's a reminder of what the President posted:
Florida was doing GREAT long before Ron DeSanctus got there. People are fleeing from New York to Florida (and other places) because of high TAXES and out of control CRIME, not because of Governor (thank you President Trump!) DeSanctimonious. Rick Scott did great, and even Charlie Crist had very good numbers. SUNSHINE AND OCEAN, very alluring!!!" Trump wrote.

I was referring to your statement here:
Trump's haters like him (or her)  pointing-up do not understand the concept of earning something based on merit. It's not that they're stupid, per se, but it's probably in the mix of reasons.

In making a comparison between Crist and DeSantis, Trump deemed Crist to be the better of the two, a characterization which you clearly indicated in your statement was one "based on merit".

Now since you had wrongly and falsely implied that the concept of earning something based on merit is a quality that is only exhibited your side, I have graciously provided an opportunity for you to demonstrate that quality.  So again, can you please explain the merit of characterizing Charlie Crist as a better governor than Rick DeSantis?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline corbe

« Reply #148 on: February 23, 2023, 11:43:16 pm »
   GWB was better than Gore and Kerry as was Trump better than hellary, still never voted for him.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #149 on: February 23, 2023, 11:47:06 pm »
Trump didn't decide to change his residency from NY to Florida until AFTER DeSantis became governor.  Go figure.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-