Author Topic: NY Times Already Busy Repackaging Biden as Working Class and Thoughtful for 2024  (Read 220 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
NY Times Already Busy Repackaging Biden as Working Class and Thoughtful for 2024
By Stephen Kruiser 7:34 PM on February 20, 2023

If Joe Biden is truly running for re-election, then his flying monkeys in the mainstream media are going to have to work even harder than they did in 2020 to create a fictional version of him that appeals to voters.

Working in conjunction with the Democratic National Committee, legacy media propagandists worked to fashion out of whole cloth a Joe Biden who didn’t exist. They weren’t evoking a Biden from a bygone era either — the guy they presented to the American public in 2019-20 never existed.

Fake 2020 Joe Biden was a thoughtful man who used his moderate political stances to bring people together.

Real Joe Biden is — and always has been — a hateful, divisive piece of work who shoots from the lip and whose politics are malleable so he can adjust to whatever the moment requires of him. Kindly Grandpa Joe the Uniter was a pile of horse dung taller than those buildings they’re putting up in Dubai every week or so.

more
https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2023/02/20/ny-times-already-busy-repackaging-biden-as-working-class-and-thoughtful-for-2024-n1672341
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

And I expect no less from the likes of the NYT's
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mountaineer

Here, according to Wikipedia, is the sum total of Lunchpail Joe's work history and, presumably, his working class "credentials":
In 1969, Biden practiced law, first as a public defender and then at a firm headed by a locally active Democrat who named him to the Democratic Forum, a group trying to reform and revitalize the state party; Biden subsequently reregistered as a Democrat. He and another attorney also formed a law firm. Corporate law did not appeal to him, and criminal law did not pay well. He supplemented his income by managing properties. In 1970, Biden ran for the 4th district seat on the New Castle County Council on a liberal platform that included support for public housing in the suburbs.  ...
So for a year or less, he had a job other than public office. From 1970 on to the present, he was an elected official.

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Guessing it's something akin to shining a turd.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Polly Ticks

"Thoughtful"?? 
One would think that would require him to be able to hold a thought in his empty, muddled head.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra