Author Topic: Punjab-origin fraudster pleads guilty of smuggling migrants into US via Canada  (Read 133 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Punjab-origin fraudster pleads guilty of smuggling migrants into US via Canada
Chandigarh News
Published on Feb 21, 2023 01:47 AM IST
A Punjab-origin fraudster, whom the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) investigated as part of the probe into the death of an Indian family at the Canada-US border last year, pleaded guilty to human smuggling charges in Washington this week, according to local media reports

A Punjab-origin fraudster, whom the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) investigated as part of the probe into the death of an Indian family at the Canada-US border last year, pleaded guilty to human smuggling charges in Washington this week, according to local media reports.

Rajinder Pal Singh admitted to receiving more than 500,000 US dollars (more than ₹4 crore) for his part in co-ordinating a complex human smuggling ring moving migrants into the United States through Canada, CBC News reported.

On January 19 last year, the bodies of three-year-old Dharmik Patel, his 11-year-old sister Vihangi Patel, their mother 37-year-old Vaishali Patel, and their father 39-year-old Jagdish Patel were found in a field east of Emerson, about 100 km south of Winnipeg, according to the CBC News. Singh was arrested in May last year

https://www.hindustantimes.com/cities/chandigarh-news/punjaborigin-fraudster-pleads-guilty-of-smuggling-migrants-into-us-via-canada-101676924280350.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I see the Windows Repair Support Team has expanded their scope.....
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

I wonder if Cannucks are smuggling refugees from Hong Kong into the US.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.