Author Topic: Don Lemon Will Return Wednesday After ‘Formal Training’  (Read 332 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Don Lemon Will Return Wednesday After ‘Formal Training’
« on: February 21, 2023, 03:01:53 pm »
Don Lemon Will Return Wednesday After ‘Formal Training’

Paul Bois 21 Feb 2023

CNN host Don Lemon will reportedly return to his morning show on Wednesday after receiving “formal training” in the aftermath of his sexist comments.

CNN CEO Chris Licht said in a statement late on Monday that Lemon agreed to participate in “formal training” before returning to the show.

“I sat down with Don and had a frank and meaningful conversation. He has agreed to participate in formal training, as well as continuing to listen and learn. We take this situation very seriously,” Licht said.

“It is important to me that CNN balances accountability with a fostering a culture in which people can own, learn and grow from their mistakes. To that end, Don will return to CNN This Morning on Wednesday,” Licht added.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2023/02/21/don-lemon-will-return-wednesday-after-formal-training/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: Don Lemon Will Return Wednesday After ‘Formal Training’
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2023, 03:03:20 pm »
All the training in the world won't make him likeable or more respectful toward women, though.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2023, 03:06:07 pm »
I'm sure his die hard fans will come to his defense.....

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2023, 03:13:15 pm »
Female CNN staffers ready to quit if Don Lemon not fired: Report
by Heather Hamilton, Social Media Reporter
February 21, 2023 08:14 AM

Female CNN staff members have reportedly given the network an ultimatum, saying they will leave if host Don Lemon is not fired.

Lemon has taken an extended absence from his role as co-host of CNN This Morning after making controversial remarks last Thursday that suggested Republican presidential candidate Nikki Haley was past her prime.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/female-cnn-staff-ready-quit-don-lemon-not-fired
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2023, 03:14:30 pm »
Female CNN staffers ready to quit if Don Lemon not fired: Report
by Heather Hamilton, Social Media Reporter
February 21, 2023 08:14 AM

Female CNN staff members have reportedly given the network an ultimatum, saying they will leave if host Don Lemon is not fired.

Lemon has taken an extended absence from his role as co-host of CNN This Morning after making controversial remarks last Thursday that suggested Republican presidential candidate Nikki Haley was past her prime.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/female-cnn-staff-ready-quit-don-lemon-not-fired

Dontcha just love a left wing woke feeding frenzy.   Go Jackals Go!!!!!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2023, 03:15:05 pm »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright