Author Topic: Left-Wing Historian: Biden Ukraine Visit Was ‘Presidential Bravery’ Not Seen Since Lincoln  (Read 213 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Left-Wing Historian: Biden Ukraine Visit Was ‘Presidential Bravery’ Not Seen Since Lincoln

Joshua Klein 21 Feb 2023

Following President Joe Biden’s surprise visit to Ukraine on Monday, left-wing presidential historian Michael Beschloss likened the president’s “bravery” to that of legendary U.S. Presidents George Washington and Abraham Lincoln.

Appearing on Monday night’s broadcast of MSNBC’s The ReidOut, the network’s presidential historian told host Joy Reid that “what Biden did today goes straight through two centuries of proud American history.”

While presidents such as Lyndon B. Johnson and Richard Nixon would visit Vietnam, they would only “appear on an American air base that was pretty well-controlled,” he noted.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/02/21/left-wing-historian-biden-ukraine-visit-presidential-bravery-not-seen-lincoln-washington/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I wish Joe would go to the Theater more often.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online LMAO

Well, there’s no reports that he filled his diaper over there so he has that going for him
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy