Author Topic: Vanguard, BlackRock Top 2 Shareholders of Norfolk Southern and ABC, NBC Parent Companies - #2 and #4  (Read 212 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Vanguard, BlackRock Top 2 Shareholders of Norfolk Southern and ABC, NBC Parent Companies - #2 and #4 Owners of CBS Parent
CRAIG BANNISTER | FEBRUARY 20, 2023 | 4:06PM EST

Vanguard and BlackRock, giant asset management firms known for their commitment to investing in liberal Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) causes, aren’t just the top two shareholders of Norfolk Southern, whose train derailment created an environmental disaster, they’re also among the top shareholders of the parent companies of the broadcast networks that have abandoned coverage of the ongoing toxic threat.

Last Tuesday NewsBusters reported that, while reports of health problems feared to be associated with the train derailment in East Palestine, Ohio have continued, broadcast network news coverage has all but vanished:

“But the fallout is far from over. There have been widespread reports of chickens and fish dying, new chemicals discovered, pets falling ill, and residents complaining of health complications. Unfortunately, the liberal broadcast networks (ABC, CBS, and NBC) have completely moved on from the story.”

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/vanguard-blackrock-top-2-shareholders-norfolk-southern-and-abc-nbc-parent
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
This says volumes.  The MSM is only virtue signaling when they support green energy.  Otherwise, they are supporting making money only.  That is their green agenda. :pondering:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson