Author Topic: Teacher Who Took Black History Month Way Too Far Gets Bad News from School Board  (Read 436 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Teacher Who Took Black History Month Way Too Far Gets Bad News from School Board

By Peter Partoll
  February 17, 2023 at 5:52pm

A teacher in Florida is in serious trouble with the local school board over woke TikTok videos featuring his students.

On Friday, the Twitter account Libs of TikTok shared the videos posted by Ethan Hooper, a language arts teacher at Howard Middle School in Orange Country, Florida.

One video showed white students acting like servants of black students and seemingly bowing down to them in honor of Black History Month.

https://www.westernjournal.com/teacher-took-black-history-month-way-far-gets-bad-news-school-board/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

He should be charged with abuse and sued civilly as well.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
He should be charged with abuse and sued civilly as well.

@Kamaji

For what,educating the teens about the realities they are probably facing,and telling  the truth?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Kamaji