Briefing Room Polls (Guests Welcome!) > The Briefingroom Polls

Is a Divorce a plausible remedy?

<< < (2/8) > >>

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: corbe on February 21, 2023, 01:58:43 am ---   Either I'm too stoned to be making polls or that three syllable word 'Plausible' tripped up you Deep Thinker Briefers.
   I'd bet on the former in this scenario.

--- End quote ---

I guess I just don't want to even think about it...

Smokin Joe:
I question the viability of letting the leftists take some of the prime locations for trade, industry, and resources that they have turned into totalitarian hellholes and continue to tie them up.

Is there some place we can just ship them back to?

Failing that, give them one state of their choice, and put up the wall.

Timber Rattler:
The country can't be divided up by state without upending entire populations based on their ideologies.  "Blue" states like Pennsylvania and New York have large numbers of rural Conservatives but are dominated by the liberal cities, while "Red" states like Texas and Florida have large liberal enclaves, all of which would be stuck behind "enemy lines" under such a division.

MTG needs to shut up about such talk.

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: Timber Rattler on February 21, 2023, 03:25:20 am ---The country can't be divided up by state without upending entire populations based on their ideologies.  "Blue" states like Pennsylvania and New York have large numbers of rural Conservatives but are dominated by the liberal cities, while "Red" states like Texas and Florida have large liberal enclaves, all of which would be stuck behind "enemy lines" under such a division.

MTG needs to shut up about such talk.

--- End quote ---
No harm in provoking thought.

You are right. The boundaries are drawn along lines of population density, for the most part (excepting those "elites" who can afford more room).

Timber Rattler:

--- Quote from: Smokin Joe on February 21, 2023, 03:36:12 am ---No harm in provoking thought.

You are right. The boundaries are drawn along lines of population density, for the most part (excepting those "elites" who can afford more room).

--- End quote ---

In reality, here is what such a divorce would look like...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version