Briefing Room Polls (Guests Welcome!) > The Briefingroom Polls

Is a Divorce a plausible remedy?

(1/8) > >>

corbe:
MTG calls for 'national divorce' between red and blue states'

by Barnini Chakraborty, Senior Investigations Reporter
February 20, 2023 01:36 PM

It's Presidents Day, and Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene's (R-GA) got a plan.

Instead of celebrating the birthdays of America's Founding Fathers, George Washington and Abraham Lincoln, the Georgia GOP firebrand is calling for a "national divorce," tweeting that red and blue states need to separate and go their own ways. She is also advocating shrinking the federal government.

"We need a national divorce," Greene tweeted. "From the sick and disgusting woke culture issues shoved down our throats to the Democrats' traitorous America Last politics, we are done."

<..snip..>

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/house/georgia-mtg-biden-divorce-ukraine

Cyber Liberty:
I have no idea how to answer this.....

berdie:
I would hate for this country to split apart. But it comes down to "them or us" it needs to be us.

Side note: If it were to come to that...what state would like to buy Austin and move it? Going once, going twice for this pretty piece of property.  The winner just needs to bring a u-haul within ten days of the auction. :laugh:

corbe:
   It's obvious to me that MTG is the front runner in the Trump VP contest.

I just don't what happened to her that happened to Carly Fiorina.

corbe:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on February 20, 2023, 10:00:54 pm ---I have no idea how to answer this.....

--- End quote ---

Either I'm too stoned to be making polls or that three syllable word 'Plausible' tripped up you Deep Thinker Briefers.
   I'd bet on the former in this scenario.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version