Author Topic: California Democrat Arrested, Charged With Mail-In Ballot Fraud  (Read 670 times)

Offline Kamaji

California Democrat Arrested, Charged With Mail-In Ballot Fraud
« on: February 20, 2023, 09:13:49 pm »
California Democrat Arrested, Charged With Mail-In Ballot Fraud

BY: VICTORIA MARSHALL
FEBRUARY 20, 2023

A California city council member was arrested for allegedly committing election fraud.

Lodi City Council member Shakir Khan, a Democrat, was arrested on Thursday for multiple election fraud charges, including allegedly stashing 41 mail-in ballots at his home, falsifying voter registration documents, and pressuring residents to vote for him. Investigators claim, based partially on body cam footage of police interviews, that Khan registered 23 people to vote at his home address and used his phone number to register 47 people to vote.

https://twitter.com/Real_RobN/status/1627079983171788803

These charges stem from the 2020 election, when Khan was elected to the District 4 seat for the Lodi City Council.

Khan also faces charges in a separate criminal case with his brother that include illegal gambling, money laundering, tax evasion, and unemployment fraud. He’s due in court for another arraignment on that case on Feb. 21. Related to the election fraud charges, Khan was released from jail on Friday but must wear a tracking device and stay within California.

Local news reports it’s unclear whether Khan has resigned from the city council over the allegations. Still, the charges he faces related to election fraud are serious. That investigators allegedly found 41 sealed and completed mail-in ballots when searching Khan’s home proves how easy it is for nefarious actors to fix elections when unsupervised mail-in balloting is legal.

As previously reported, mail-in ballots pose a huge risk for election fraud. According to data from the federal Election Assistance Commission, 28.3 million mail-in ballots are still missing across the country from elections conducted between 2012 and 2018. Because there is no way to track these ballots, there is no way of knowing whether they were used fraudulently.

Source:  https://thefederalist.com/2023/02/20/california-democrat-arrested-charged-with-mail-in-ballot-fraud/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: California Democrat Arrested, Charged With Mail-In Ballot Fraud
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2023, 10:39:38 pm »
I gotta admit that I am shocked.

I NEVER expected this sort of thing out of California. If anything,I expected him to be given some sort of achievement award for accomplishing all that.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2023, 11:00:14 pm »
I gotta admit that I am shocked.

I NEVER expected this sort of thing out of California. If anything,I expected him to be given some sort of achievement award for accomplishing all that.

:thumbsup:

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2023, 02:40:40 am »
From the article…

As previously reported, mail-in ballots pose a huge risk for election fraud.

Which, of course,  is precisely the reason why Democrats support it
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy