Author Topic: Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker Deems DeSantis ‘Homophobic,’ Claims He Supports Racism  (Read 627 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker Deems DeSantis ‘Homophobic,’ Claims He Supports Racism

Hannah Bleau 20 Feb 2023

Illinois’ Democrat Gov. J.B. Pritzker is extremely unhappy of Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis’s (R) planned visit to his state, deeming the governor as someone who is “homophobic” with “tendencies to promote racism.”

DeSantis is expected to visit Elmhurst, Illinois — a suburb of Chicago — this week as part of his pro-police tour, visiting blue jurisdictions across the country dealing with violent crime, including New York City and Philadelphia. According to reports, Chicago Lodge 7 of the Fraternal Order of Police (FOP) is promoting an event titled “Law and Order Illinois,” which will feature DeSantis as a speaker.

DeSantis has long established Florida as a “law and order” state while blue states and localities called to defund the police. In the past few years, DeSantis signed an “anti-riot” measure, upped recruitment efforts for police officers — which includes bonuses — and took on woke prosecutors who he believes are worsening crime by refusing to enforce the law.

However, Pritzker does not believe DeSantis has a place in his crime-ridden state.

“Well he doesn’t represent the values of the people in Illinois,” Pritzker said of DeSantis. “In fact, he is the antithesis of that. He’s demonstrated that he’s homophobic, that he has tendencies to promote racism.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/02/20/illinois-gov-j-b-pritzker-deems-desantis-homophobic-claims-he-supports-racism/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online roamer_1

Well, there;s a glowing endorsement!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Jelly Belly Prickster, a paragon of virtue ...signaling.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline rustynail

Pritzker looks like a fugitive from a Thomas Nast cartoon.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
That's a pretty bold accusation, and I'd say Prickster had balls, but he probably hasn't seen them in 50 years. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

Pritzker is probably not happy about having a successful governor come to his state and emphasizing his failures as governor of Illinois. So this is he lashing out

He knows people are leaving his state and going to states like Florida
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy