Author Topic: Biden Will Follow the 'Obama Model' For Re-Election Campaign  (Read 229 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Will Follow the 'Obama Model' For Re-Election Campaign
« on: February 20, 2023, 02:18:41 pm »
Biden Will Follow the 'Obama Model' For Re-Election Campaign

Sarah Arnold
 |  February 19, 2023 4:30 PM

President Joe Biden could wait up to a whole year before beginning his re-election campaign should he decide to run for a second term in 2024.

According to a new report, Biden will follow the “Obama model,” in which former President Barack Obama didn’t start campaigning until 13 months after announcing his re-election run.

“Obama went 13 months after the announcement to start campaigning,” NBC News’s Peter Alexander said during an interview on “Meet the Press.” “[Biden] could make an announcement in April and wait until next year to get on the trail.”

In April 2011, Obama announced his re-election campaign but didn’t begin holding events until May 2012.

Despite Biden not officially announcing a second run for the White House, Alexander claimed that the president has checked off “a couple of key boxes” already, such as his physical exam.

According to Biden’s doctor, the 80-year-old is a “healthy, vigorous” person who can serve a second term.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharnold/2023/02/19/biden-will-follow-the-obama-model-for-re-election-campaign-n2619740
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Biden Will Follow the 'Obama Model' For Re-Election Campaign
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2023, 11:37:14 pm »
In the [unlikely] even that ol' white joe IS the nominee in 2024, I predict we'll see even less of him "on the campaign trail" than we did in 2020.

"Because he's so busy being president...", they'll say.

Offline berdie

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2023, 12:04:33 am »
In the [unlikely] even that ol' white joe IS the nominee in 2024, I predict we'll see even less of him "on the campaign trail" than we did in 2020.

"Because he's so busy being president...", they'll say.

I think that is an absolute possibility.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2023, 02:00:54 am »
His model is to lose millions of votes from his 2020 total similar to what Barack Obama did in 2012 from his 2008 total?
« Last Edit: February 21, 2023, 02:02:14 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy