Author Topic: Protecting Their Investment? Nets Run Cover for Leftist ESG Giants Tied to Ohio Train Disaster  (Read 144 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Protecting Their Investment? Nets Run Cover for Leftist ESG Giants Tied to Ohio Train Disaster
Joseph Vazquez
February 16th, 2023 1:41 PM

ABC’s, CBS’s and NBC’s premature abandonment of coverage of the environmental disaster in East Palestine, Ohio may have been a gambit to protect the leftist pro-environmental, social, governance (ESG) standard giants tied to the incident.

The Ohio incident involved a train derailing that led to a controlled explosion and the spewing of toxic fumes into the atmosphere.

A recent MRC study revealed that the Big Three broadcast network’s morning and evening news shows all but dropped coverage of the Ohio disaster once residents were permitted to return home Feb. 8. Between the incident’s genesis on Feb. 3 and the evacuation order for East Palestine being lifted on Feb. 8, all six shows fell just shy of spending a combined 30 minutes on the topic.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/business/joseph-vazquez/2023/02/16/protecting-their-investment-nets-run-cover-leftist-esg
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson