Author Topic: More from Trump on Ron "DeSanctimonious"  (Read 1714 times)

Online DB

Re: More from Trump on Ron "DeSanctimonious"
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2023, 10:54:23 pm »
@LMAO

If  he is telling  the truth,what difference does it make?

Because it isn't the truth anymore than it was about Cruz's dad being part of Kennedy's assassination. But the fools suck it up gleefully...

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2023, 11:01:00 pm »
Because it isn't the truth anymore than it was about Cruz's dad being part of Kennedy's assassination. But the fools suck it up gleefully...

To the extent someone believes that narrative is true, I hope we don't hear any more about "DeSantis should wait until 2028", because they wouldn't support him in 2028 any more than they'd support him in 2024.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2023, 11:03:23 pm »
I'm waiting for the Trump rage-post about the Strawberry Incident....

Ahh, but the strawberries! That's where he had them. He will prove beyond the shadow of a doubt and with - geometric logic....
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2023, 11:13:16 pm »
This whole thing is like the Trumpian version of the Dukakis tank ad.  Your opponent can damage you simply by repeating your own campaign propaganda.  But at least Dukakis had the brains to stop after making one ad.  Trump keeps issuing new statements that alienate everyone except his most hard-core supporters.   You don't even had to run attack ads against him because his own ads and statements do the job for you.

He's completely out of touch.

That is, unless actually winning is less of a priority for him than just hearing the enraptured cheers of his supporters in one final campaign.  If that's the case, then trolling becomes an end in itself.  Which I suppose is entirely possible in his case.  Go down raging that the entire world is against you -- and your supporters -- when you are the only one who could have saved it.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2023, 11:16:33 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline berdie

« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2023, 11:23:38 pm »

He's completely out of touch.

That is, unless actually winning is less of a priority for him than just hearing the enraptured cheers of his supporters in one final campaign.  If that's the case, then trolling becomes an end in itself.  Which I suppose is entirely possible in his case.  Go down raging that the entire world is against you -- and your supporters -- when you are the only one who could have saved it.

I think that has a lot to do with it.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2023, 11:45:57 pm »
@LMAO

If  he is telling  the truth,what difference does it make?

Trump is telling the truth @sneakypete

Offline Idiot

« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2023, 12:19:58 am »
Trump is telling the truth @sneakypete
So Cruz's father killed JFK?  Who knew!

Offline LMAO

« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2023, 12:20:15 am »
Despite Donald Trump’s demagoguing the spending issue, it is going to have to be faced, especially the so-called entitlements.

It won’t be popular and it will be ugly. But it must be done, and the self proclaimed “King of Debt” is nowhere near the guy for the job.

Is Ron DeSantis? I don’t know.  But I do know for sure that if Trump gets another four years, we will fall that much further behind. Trump and his supporters don’t seem to grasp that you can’t defeat math or the law of economics
« Last Edit: February 21, 2023, 12:24:36 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2023, 12:24:31 am »
Trump is telling the truth

Trump wouldn't know the truth if it gave him a reach-around while ******* ***.

Cyber note  Ahem!
« Last Edit: February 21, 2023, 03:29:40 am by Cyber Liberty »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2023, 01:54:14 am »
His Orangeness was none to pleased about this:

https://nypost.com/2023/02/18/ron-desantis-takes-the-post-on-tour-of-his-florida-hometown/

In writer Salena Zito’s Fake News “puff piece” about DeSantis, which supposedly appeared in the dying New York Post, which is way down in readership just like FoxNews is way down in Ratings, why doesn’t she mention that he wants to cut Social Security & Medicare, loves losers like Jeb Bush, Paul Ryan, and Karl Rove, and it getting CLOBBERED in the polls by me. DeSantis is a RINO who is trying to hide his past. I don’t read the New York Post anymore. It has become Fake News, just like Fox & WSJ!

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/109893375129886130

@cato potatoe

Has any of this been proven to  be true,or it is just more political mudslinging to see if anything sticks?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2023, 02:14:21 am »
@cato potatoe

Has any of this been proven to  be true,or it is just more political mudslinging to see if anything sticks?

Are you suggesting that someone hacked Trump's own account on his own platform?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2023, 02:18:27 am »
Are you suggesting that someone hacked Trump's own account on his own platform?

@catfish1957

I don't want  to shock you,but politicians and their assistants are sometimes known to  lie.

Not to mention big city newspaper editors and tb news critters.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2023, 02:25:19 am »
@catfish1957

I don't want  to shock you,but politicians and their assistants are sometimes known to  lie.

Not to mention big city newspaper editors and tb news critters.

Did you read the tweetish post?  Sounds like a direct quote from him on his own platform to me, and if not, he sure had plenty of time to refute or correct it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2023, 02:33:45 am »
Despite Donald Trump’s demagoguing the spending issue, it is going to have to be faced, especially the so-called entitlements.

It won’t be popular and it will be ugly. But it must be done, and the self proclaimed “King of Debt” is nowhere near the guy for the job.

Is Ron DeSantis? I don’t know.  But I do know for sure that if Trump gets another four years, we will fall that much further behind. Trump and his supporters don’t seem to grasp that you can’t defeat math or the law of economics

Another thing to add is that the next president is not gonna have the luxury of low interest rates for borrowing
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline corbe

« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2023, 02:57:33 am »
   The demonrats couldn't destroy DeSanis, can Trump?  Stay tuned for Episode 2.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2023, 02:58:44 am by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2023, 03:19:06 am »
I once was excoriated for referring to DJT as Mr. Trump when he was President.

I remember that!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: