Author Topic: 'Skip breakfast' to 'save money' says Wall Street Journal amid rising food costs  (Read 1560 times)

Online LMAO

I'll go to the golf course and harvest a few geese before I venture into the many joys of snake cuisine.

My youngest son hunts waterfowl and he gets quite a few Canada geese each year and I find them very tasty. The trick is not to overcook them.

I think people think you have to cook them like chicken when actually you have to cook them like a good beef roast

But I look forward to his goose dinners every year
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Yes, starvation and malnutrition are possible ways for people to save money off Bidenflated food prices.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
My youngest son hunts waterfowl and he gets quite a few Canada geese each year and I find them very tasty. The trick is not to overcook them.

I think people think you have to cook them like chicken when actually you have to cook them like a good beef roast

But I look forward to his goose dinners every year
:pondering: We have a number of parks with ponds in them around us and the Canada Geese stay year round, things keep going the way they are and it won't just be the homeless have roast goose.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Yes, starvation and malnutrition are possible ways for people to save money off Bidenflated food prices.
Well, just remember that kids get breakfast at school, at least the poor ones.

Once again, paying for benefits we supposedly can't afford for ourselves?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis