Author Topic: Lori plays the race card: Chicago mayor Lightfoot urges black voters to help her 'keep the seat' fro  (Read 928 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lori plays the race card: Chicago mayor Lightfoot urges black voters to help her 'keep the seat' from falling to white or Hispanic challengers, despite crime spike - as local business leaders plot to oust her

Chicago mayor Lori Lightfoot is in a tight race with Paul Vallas and Chuy Garcia
    Lightfoot made history as first black gay woman to serve as Chicago mayor
    But her bid for a second term is in question amid concerns over high crime rates

By Andrea Cavallier For Dailymail.Com

Published: 22:42 EST, 18 February 2023 | Updated: 02:02 EST, 19 February 2023

Chicago mayor Lori Lightfoot urged black voters to help her 'keep the seat' from falling to white or Hispanic challengers, despite an appalling spike in crime.

As Lightfoot seeks a second term in the upcoming February 28 election, some business leaders concerned about the continuing crime wave say they don't think she is up to the task.

In rallies on Saturday, Lightfoot told the South and West side residents who don't support her to not bother voting at all. Chicago's South Side is a historically-black area.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11768009/Chicago-mayor-Lori-Lightfoot-urges-black-voters-help-seat.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
She just reduced herself to checkboxes.

Female...check
Lesbian....check
Black....check

Vote fer the three-fer! She gots more checkboxes!

Looking at Biden's Cabinet picks, this is what politics has devolved to.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2023, 03:05:41 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Beetlejuice: Sure I'm nasty, vindictive, incompetent, and more Blacks are being assaulted and murdered because of that but hey at least I'm Black so vote for me over the White or Hispanic guy and I promise to give you more of the same!

Hell of a platform, and she will probably be re-elected...one way or the other.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Ahm schocked!

SHOCKED,AH TELLS  YA!

Hooda thunk sumptin liak dis wood happin?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The Black supremacy platform. Awesome.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Hell of a platform, and she will probably be re-elected...one way or the other.

No doubt she'll remain in office.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The Black supremacy platform. Awesome.

@FreeAmerican

Well,the "we doan no nuttin bout no jobs" group are her base,and maybe a majority of the voting population of Chicago.

Offline mountaineer

Aren't there at least two other Marxist blacks running? Well, they're guys, so she has the lesbian checkmark wrapped up.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yup.

@Kamaji

Well,it's going to be hard to beat them in Chicago,with all the blacks,including the dead ones and the ones who have never voted for anyone,voting several times for her.

Whites just exist to pay the taxes to provide a life of leisure and riot for the majority of the black citizens in Chicago.