Author Topic: ERO Houston removes twice-deported gang member wanted in El Salvador for aggravated homicide, illega  (Read 161 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
FEBRUARY 17, 2023HOUSTON, TXENFORCEMENT AND REMOVAL
ERO Houston removes twice-deported gang member wanted in El Salvador for aggravated homicide, illegal association

Noe David Alvarez Escamilla, a 24-year-old unlawfully present Salvadoran national wanted for aggravated homicide and illegal associations in El Salvador, disembarks from an ICE Air charter flight Feb. 17 at the Monseñor Óscar Arnulfo Romero International Airport in San Salvador. Upon exiting the flight, Alvarez was turned over to law enforcement officials from El Salvador’s Civilian National Police (PNC).Noe David Alvarez Escamilla, a 24-year-old Salvadoran national and documented 18th Street gang member, is handcuffed by law enforcement officers from El Salvador’s Civilian National Police (PNC) after he was removed from the U.S. by ICE. Alvarez has illegally entered the U.S. three times in an effort to flee El Salvador where he is wanted in connection with three homicides.
HOUSTON — Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) Houston, with assistance from ERO El Salvador and the Security Alliance for Fugitive Enforcement (SAFE) Task Force, removed Noe David Alvarez Escamilla, a twice-previously deported gang member from the United States on Feb. 17. Alvarez is wanted in El Salvador for aggravated homicide and illegal association.

Alvarez, a 24-year-old unlawfully present Salvadoran national and documented 18th Street gang member, was flown from Alexandria, Louisiana, to the Monseñor Óscar Arnulfo Romero International Airport in San Salvador, El Salvador, on a charter flight coordinated by ICE’s Air Operations Unit. Upon arrival, authorities turned him over to officials from El Salvador’s Civilian National Police (PNC).

Alvarez first illegally entered the United States on an unknown date and at an unknown location. On Sept. 11, 2019, immigration officials from the U.S. Border Patrol apprehended him near Eagle Pass. The U.S. Border Patrol transferred Alvarez to ICE custody Sept. 13, 2019, and ICE processed him as an expedited removal. On Dec. 2, 2019, ICE officers removed Alvarez from the U.S. to El Salvador.

https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/ero-houston-removes-twice-deported-gang-member-wanted-el-salvador-aggravated-homicide
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
FINALLY,a report on the legal system doing what we EXPECT a legal system to do!

Let's hope this starts a trend.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!