Author Topic: Grandfather confronts teacher… What the hell is going on at this pre-school…  (Read 369 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Ian Miles Cheong 2/18/2023
@stillgray

This makes my blood boil. I’d be going to jail if I was this dad.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1626983052445638658

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
The gall that this “educator” exhibits is incredible. Bravo to the grandfather for sticking it to her and keeping his cool.  As a grandma, I’d be apoplectic.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It's called "programming". This lesbian bitch needs to be fired immediately. She was hired to babysit the children under her control,NOT program them.

BTW,I have absolutely zero problems with homosexuals teaching or babysitting children as long as they remain professional,and keep their private lives private.

We knew nothing about our teachers back when I was in elementary school,high  school,and even college. It was a PROFESSIONAL relationship. They were the teachers,we were the students,and all we really knew about them was that they WERE our teachers,and their last names.

This is the way it should be now,and WOULD be now if the parents of today could be bothered to give up a little of their free time to take an interest in their children and their educations.

Yes,this IS the fault of the parents AND the School Board for allowing this to happen. This does NOT mean these teachers should just be let go to move to another district and start all over again. They should be charged with child abuse and taken to court to,at a MINIMUM,have their teachers credentials revoked permanently.

And,of course,if anything physical happened or was even suggested by any teacher,they should face criminal charges.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The gall that this “educator” exhibits is incredible. Bravo to the grandfather for sticking it to her and keeping his cool.  As a grandma, I’d be apoplectic.

@debrawiest

I sincerely hope his next moves were to the school administrative offices to file charges with the school district,and then to the local DA's office. Ain't much a DA would like better than a nice,juicy child molestation investigation into a local school in order to firm up his re-election odds,and maybe even launch him/her into  higher office.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@debrawiest

I sincerely hope his next moves were to the school administrative offices to file charges with the school district,and then to the local DA's office. Ain't much a DA would like better than a nice,juicy child molestation investigation into a local school in order to firm up his re-election odds,and maybe even launch him/her into  higher office.
That all depends on how 'woke' his electorate is.

BTW, we found out that grandparents have zero rights when it comes to a kid.
(School personnel would remind us of that until we reminded them we were their de facto parents by court custody order.)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis