Author Topic: Pinkerton: The Greens Aren’t Just Coming for Your Gas-Powered Car—They’re Coming for All Cars  (Read 1793 times)

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1

That's a big part of the problem. You live in the past,and refuse to recognize that times and reality changes.

@sneakypete

Stone dead wrong. That which always works, across all history, works the very same today.

Modern politics is determined by the denizens of the larger cities,not people living in the woods. IF conservatives hope to win,we need a candidate that is not afraid to speak out and demand changes.

It's all 35 kids to a classroom. Big city or not. What works is what works.

ALL I ever do is demand changes... Changing it BACK to what works. My candidates would not fear speaking out - And HAVE.

That just ain't Tumpy. What you think is so great is just boorish and loud. And alone. He pisses off absolutely everyone he would need to be effective. Not that I want his effectiveness, because is costs way, way , way too much.

Personally,I wouldn't allow Trump to come into my house to get a drink of water if he was thirsty. I'd tell him  to use the outside faucet.

None the less,"Rude Orange Man" IS what we need if we have any hope at all of conservatives gaining power once again.

FALSE. ANY big government is anathema to Conservatism. LITERALLY. And Tumpy is big.gov all the way. What you fail to see is that big government you love so much under Tumpy is the same damn big government the Democrats will get to run, sooner or later.
As is being amply demonstrated at this very moment.

We NEED Trump for 4  years to upset a lot of applecarts,and then DeSantis for 8 years to come in,clean up,and restore normalcy in place of the collectivism of EVERY admininistration since Reagan left office.

HELL NO! TWENTY FRIGGIN TRILLION DOLLARS.
Next.

I will back DeSantis so far, but Tumpy is a proven lover of big.gov. His major malfunction is that he thinks he can do big.gov better... Which he sure as hell can't.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

Stone dead wrong. That which always works, across all history, works the very same today.

True,that must be why everyone is riding horses and wearing coonskin caps today, huh?

ALL I ever do is demand changes... Changing it BACK to what works. My candidates would not fear speaking out - And HAVE.

Yeah,to hell with  progress,huh? After all,how needs to move faster than a  horse or cattle pulling a wagon,right?

That just ain't Tumpy. What you think is so great is just boorish and loud. And alone. He pisses off absolutely everyone he would need to be effective. Not that I want his effectiveness, because is costs way, way , way too much.

Once again,it is the  "Rude Orange Man" Horsehillary.

FALSE. ANY big government is anathema to Conservatism.

Yeah,you are obviously right. After all the US population is only 332,403,650 now,so a government the size of the  one Thomas Jefferson lead would be perfect,right?

HELL NO! TWENTY FRIGGIN TRILLION DOLLARS.
Next.

See the population number above. It is reality.

I will back DeSantis so far, but Tumpy is a proven lover of big.gov. His major malfunction is that he thinks he can do big.gov better... Which he sure as hell can't.

Blah,blah,hate Rude Orange Man,blah.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline roamer_1

True,that must be why everyone is riding horses and wearing coonskin caps today, huh?

@sneakypete

Makes no difference.
Economics don't change.
Moral truths don't change.
The principles of good governance don't change...
It is pure hubris to claim that it is any different now.

Yeah,to hell with  progress,huh? After all,how needs to move faster than a  horse or cattle pulling a wagon,right?

What the hell does progress have to do with anything?

Yeah,you are obviously right. After all the US population is only 332,403,650 now,so a government the size of the  one Thomas Jefferson lead would be perfect,right?

Hell YES I am right. How long do you think it is feasible for our federal government to cost as much or more than we make? The GNP (that's Gross National Product) - That's gross, not net now - is what, maybe 7T a year on a good year. Tumpy's government cost us 5T on average per year. That leaves 2T for everyone other than government. And you are DEFENDING THAT? Because PROGRESS?

Bullshit. That is entirely unsustainable. That is a government so bent upon it's own power that it can't help but take our rights... And think it is right to do it.
And that's your boy, standing right in the middle of it.

HELL NO.

TWENTY FRIGGIN TRILLION DOLLARS.
Next.

See the population number above. It is reality.

See the cost above. THAT is reality. THIRTY TRILLION in the hole, around a quarter of it by your boy in four short years... and government costing more than we make.

There is no defense. There is no way to afford it. It is certain doom. And you want more.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline roamer_1

You could have stopped right there.

LOL! Go ahead @sneakypete , figuring that modern sophistry somehow protects us all from economic law. You'll be damn well wrong, of course, but you won't see it coming.

Carry on. the magic protects you.

:silly:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Complete decarbonization would require the elimination of all vehicles - airplanes, cars, trains, and propeller-propelled ships.

Is there any modern convenience or comfort that could be 100% carbon-free to power, to fuel, and to manufacture?

Those excavators that are used to mine lithium in the Atacama Desert required carbon to be designed, to be manufactured, and to be transported; they require carbon to fuel, lubricate, and maintain.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The only carbon they want to really get rid of is you.
The Republic is lost.