Author Topic: Taking A Stand Against The Climate Inquisition  (Read 145 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Taking A Stand Against The Climate Inquisition
« on: February 18, 2023, 12:38:56 pm »
WRITTEN BY ANTHONY WATTS AND H. STERLING BURNETT ON FEB 17, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Taking A Stand Against The Climate Inquisition

witch trials hangingClimate alarmists falsely claim to uphold the sanctity of scientific integrity while simultaneously violating the scientific method by suppressing debate, scientific inquiry, and the free exchange of ideas.

Spokespersons for the “Climate Inquisition” (CI) do this, they say because they have cornered the truth concerning the causes and consequences of climate change.

Because of this, the CI tars climate realists and skeptics — those who, because they follow the scientific method, point to various gaps in knowledge about climate and weaknesses in the argument that the Earth is on the verge of a climate catastrophe — with various offensive labels, perhaps the most opprobrious being “climate denier.”

https://climatechangedispatch.com/taking-a-stand-against-the-climate-inquisition/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson