Author Topic: Canada: Trans teacher with Z-size prosthetic breasts dresses as man outside of school, neighbor says  (Read 696 times)

Online mountaineer

Trans teacher with Z-size prosthetic breasts dresses as man outside of school, neighbor says
By Jack Morphet andAndy Tillett   
New York Post
February 17, 2023 4:08pm
A Canadian teacher who made international headlines for wearing gigantic prosthetic breasts rarely wears them outside of school — raising questions about whether the vulgar costume is just an act.

While parents have raged about transgender teacher Kayla Lemieux being allowed to wear Z-cup prosthetics in front of students, the shop teacher was spotted ditching the controversial fetishistic fashion after work and stepping out in public dressed as a man.

“He wears prosthetic breasts extremely infrequently,” a resident of Lemieux’s apartment complex told The Post.

“He puts the breasts on to teach, occasionally when he goes for a walk or when the cops visit.” ...

The teacher — who until a few years ago went by the name Kerry — left Ontario’s Oakville Trafalgar High School this week wearing the gigantic breasts, a blond wig and glasses, but it wasn’t long until the cartoonish clothing came off.

After shopping at a department store and pet supplies shop dressed as a woman, Lemieux headed home to get changed and emerged dressed as a man 30 minutes later.  ...

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Who wants to bet that this is all just an act to 'be protected' as a trannie?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

Who wants to bet that this is all just an act to 'be protected' as a trannie?
Bingo.

Online mountaineer

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Canadian teacher with size Z breasts Kayla Lemieux claims they ‘are real,’ denies dressing like a man outside of school
By Jack Morphet, Melissa Klein and Bruce Golding   
February 19, 2023 5:57pm
NY Post

The Canadian high school teacher who goes to work wearing size Z prosthetic breasts incredibly claimed they’re not fake — and denied being the person photographed leaving home without them — but acknowledged she can’t prove it.

“I’m not wearing prosthetic breasts. These are real,” Kayla Lemieux told The Post during an exclusive interview Saturday.

Lemieux — who wore woman’s clothing, with a blond wig, makeup and her enormous breasts — said she’s “not a transgendered person” but was born “intersex.”

“My condition is classified as gigantomastia, which can also be referred to as macromastia or breast hypertrophy,” Lemieux said during a sit-down at a cafe in Burlington, near Toronto.

“It’s rare, there’s no doubt about it. It affects women on a very rare basis, but in my case, I believe — and my doctor thinks — because I have XX chromosomes as well, that has something to do with it, and hormone sensitivity to estrogen has caused it.” ...
Dear public schools, whether in Canada or the U.S.: stop hiring lunatics, please!

No, they're real!!

Offline Kamaji

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:Dear public schools, whether in Canada or the U.S.: stop hiring lunatics, please!

No, they're real!!

:facepalm2:

Online mountaineer

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Last Edit: February 28, 2023, 09:26:12 pm by andy58-in-nh »
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online mountaineer