Author Topic: Marines Catch FBI Trying to Sabotage Substation in Idaho, and Kill Them.  (Read 405 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Marines Catch FBI Trying to Sabotage Substation in Idaho, and Kill Them.
By Michael Baxter -February 15, 202391021010

United States Marines on Sunday gunned down criminal FBI agents trying to sabotage an electrical substation in Meridian, Idaho, sources in Gen. Smith’s office told Real Raw News.

Over the last three months, at least nine substations have been attacked in North Carolina, Washington, and Oregon, depriving tens of thousands of people of power, sometimes for several days. Following those attacks, the FBI posted a $250,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of whoever carried out twin attacks in Moore and Randolph Counties, N.C.

The feds also timidly implicated Trump supporters who oppose the LGBTQ community because the saboteurs struck cities hosting trans-friendly events.

The military now says the FBI should have put the 250K bounty on itself, for all signs suggest corrupt agents perpetrated the substation mishaps.

https://realrawnews.com/2023/02/marines-catch-fbi-trying-to-sabotage-substation-in-idaho-and-kill-them/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Marines Catch FBI Trying to Sabotage Substation in Idaho, and Kill Them.
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2023, 07:52:15 pm »
I don't know what to believe of this article.  Based on recent FBI actions, it's certainly possible they engaged in sabotage with directions from the highest levels of the agency.  If true, once the Marines found the identities, they would probably try to quash the story.  On the other hand, the story is a perfect mystery writer's best work.  Either way, I feel there is more of this kind of government sabotage and is widespread under Biden and the Chicoms.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2023, 08:00:17 pm »
Gonna need more confirmation on this one.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2023, 08:01:20 pm »
Gonna need more confirmation on this one.

A lot more.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2023, 01:17:33 am »
Marines Catch FBI Trying to Sabotage Substation in Idaho, and Kill Them.
By Michael Baxter -February 15, 202391021010

United States Marines on Sunday gunned down criminal FBI agents trying to sabotage an electrical substation in Meridian, Idaho, sources in Gen. Smith’s office told Real Raw News.

@rangerrebew

Who says there is never any good news reported?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2023, 01:35:09 am »
smells shady. I went and looked at local news (Meridian ID) this morning, which didn't have a peep about it. Usually, if national news is shutting something up, local will still have it, and it just is not picked up by national.

That is not there.

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2023, 11:43:09 am »
@rangerrebew

Who says there is never any good news reported?

Great point!! :thumbsup:
Thomas Jefferson