Author Topic: Five Quick Things: Yes, We Have No President  (Read 198 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Five Quick Things: Yes, We Have No President
« on: February 17, 2023, 04:32:51 pm »
Five Quick Things: Yes, We Have No President
Plus “Ohio Chernobyl,” Don Lemon, the Asbury Revival, and more.
by Scott McKay
February 17, 2023, 12:31 AM

I’m probably going to date myself with the reference in the title, but then again the Louis Prima song it references is way before my time anyway.

But as this is a Five Quick Things, two things are necessarily true — one, we’re almost at the weekend, and two, your author is loopy and nearly out of gas.

So Louis Prima singing “Yes, We Have No Bananas” is quite appropriate. Except Joe Biden is clearly bananas, so we actually do have bananas.

What we don’t have is…

1. This Guy Isn’t Even Plausible As a President Anymore

Did you happen to catch that embarrassing mess of a “press conference” Biden subjected the White House press corps to on Thursday? If you didn’t, and based on the viewership for the State of the Union last week, most of you have pretty much given up listening to him, here’s what you missed:

more
https://spectator.org/five-quick-things-yes-we-have-no-president/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: Five Quick Things: Yes, We Have No President
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2023, 05:00:39 pm »
... Perhaps this is a new public policy crisis that the Biden administration might sink its teeth into. It’s clear that we need a federal solution to the problem of environmentally sustainable used sex doll disposal. We need a sex doll disposal czar, and it had better be someone suitably sensitive to the unique problems of sex doll users who’ve lost that lovin’ feeling — and specifically those sex doll users of color and who might be gay, lesbian, trans, or nonbinary.

This could be Don Lemon’s next gig, now that I think about it. He seems to be an expert, or at least he’s about to be, on the subject of what to do with things that are past their prime.  ...
:mauslaff:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Five Quick Things: Yes, We Have No President
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2023, 06:46:23 pm »
We have a President ... he's wants to be FDR, but at best he's Jimmy Carter.

His cabinet is fleeing the WhiteHouse.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright