Author Topic: Canadian Justice Sides with Trudeau and Rules War Act Can Be Used to Quash Anti-Government Protests  (Read 366 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Canadian Justice Sides with Trudeau and Rules War Act Can Be Used to Quash Anti-Government Protests – Seizing Bank Accounts, Imprisoning Peaceful Protest Leaders Approved
February 17, 2023 by Jim Hoft

And just like that – we lost Canada.

An “independent” public inquiry into the Trudeau government’s decision to invoke the never-before-used Emergencies Act to quash a trucker’s protest in 2022 was deemed acceptable use of government force.

Thousands of Canadians used their God-given right to redress the tyrannical Trudeau regime policies on forced experimental vaccines on Canadian workers back in 2022.

Trudeau and his regime later jailed the protest leaders, froze protester bank accounts, and outed individuals who donated to the protests against government tyranny.

Justice Paul Rouleau ruled it was acceptable for Trudeau to use government police to quash the protests and force the workers to take their vaccines.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/02/canadian-justice-sides-trudeau-rules-war-act-can-used-quash-anti-government-protests-seizing-bank-accounts-imprisoning-peaceful-protest-leaders-approved/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
It shouldn't take long for illegals from the north begin streaming across the border. :pondering:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline LMAO

When you don’t have a First Amendment guarantee of the right to free expression, it’s easier for rulings such as this
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

When you don’t have a First Amendment guarantee of the right to free expression, it’s easier for rulings such as this

Yup.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Nothing new to see here folks,move on.

It just the left doing what the left ALWAYS does once they obtain total power.

"We iz da wurld.........

We iz da peep-pulls....."
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@LMAO

It IS,in FACE,WHY the right to own and bear arms is the Second Amendment to the US Constitution. The Founding Fathers all came from Europe and understood that without this RIGHT being given a prominent position in the Bill of RIGHTS (NOT the "Bill of SUGGESTIONS) that America could not and would not remain a free nation.

You are either free,or you are a serf. There IS no "in-between".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!