Author Topic: BREAKING: John Fetterman Checked Himself Into Walter Reed for Clinical Depression Treatment  (Read 9891 times)

Offline Kamaji

Is she back from her vacation?

She has a phone, I'm sure.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
But in the meantime, he still has a vote in the Senate, and his unelected, hard-left wife is undoubtedly exercising that vote in cahoots with his staff.

The Senate does not allow Proxy voting, he, himself must be in the Chamber to cast a vote.  But if he's well enough to lift a finger, they can wheel him in on a gurney and vote the way she tells him.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The Senate does not allow Proxy voting, he, himself must be in the Chamber to cast a vote.  But if he's well enough to lift a finger, they can wheel him in on a gurney and vote the way she tells him.

Maybe they could send his "Growth" in to do an in-person vote. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

As long as he's in the hospital anyway, maybe he should find a surgeon to remove that thing.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

He'd probably ask to be counted as 1.1.  Just for his little friend.  Would make as much sense. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

UPDATE - Fetterman (and lump) set free.
Fetterman discharged from Walter Reed, depression now in remission
by David Sivak, Congress & Campaigns Editor
March 31, 2023 05:49 PM
Washington Examiner

Sen. John Fetterman (D-PA) was released on Friday from Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, where doctors had been treating him for clinical depression for the last six weeks.

The senator traveled home to Braddock, Pennsylvania, where he will spend time with his family before returning to the Senate after the Easter recess, his office announced.   ...

Williamson reported that treatment of his depression led to a "noticeable" improvement in his speaking abilities. The medical team, which assessed that he has "mild to moderate" hearing loss, fitted Fetterman with hearing aids and advised that his speech is likely to improve "significantly" with continued therapy.

Walter Reed found no evidence of a new stroke, confirming the findings of George Washington University Hospital, where he was hospitalized after feeling lightheaded.  ...
Poor Gisele. Now she has to resume playing the role of caring spouse. No more vacations for a little while.

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
We'll see how long he manages to stay out of the hospital now before he checks himself back in.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Fetterman discharged from hospital, will return to Senate after recess
by Julia Shapero - 03/31/23 6:15 PM ET

Sen. John Fetterman (D-Pa.) was discharged from Walter Reed National Military Medical Center on Friday, after spending several weeks receiving in-patient treatment for depression.

“I am extremely grateful to the incredible team at Walter Reed,” Fetterman said in a statement. “The care they provided changed my life. I will have more to say about this soon, but for now I want everyone to know that depression is treatable, and treatment works.”

“This isn’t about politics — right now there are people who are suffering with depression in red counties and blue counties,” he continued. “If you need help, please get help.”

The Pennsylvania senator will spend the next two weeks back home in the Keystone State while the Senate is in recess and will return to Washington, D.C., when the session resumes on April 17, his office said.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3928696-fetterman-discharged-from-hospital-will-return-to-senate-after-recess/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fetterman Does First Post-Depression Interview and Raises a Multitude of Questions
By Bonchie | 9:35 AM on April 01, 2023

John Fetterman has finally been released from the hospital after suffering from a reported bout of severe depression. The Pennsylvania senator has long been at the center of controversy surrounding his ailing health, largely centering on the massive stroke he had prior to the 2022 election.

Since then, Fetterman has deteriorated in ways that would have led to immediate calls for his resignation were he not a member of the Democratic Party. He can’t speak properly, he can’t understand others properly, and he relies on a closed captioning device to communicate.

It’s good to be a Democrat, though, and the press has been rushing to cover for him since day one. That continued on Friday with an interview with CBS News that did nothing but raise a multitude of questions.

https://twitter.com/CBSSunday/status/1641917228516888579

For starters, is this guy a US senator or not? I’m not trying to downplay his condition. Quite the contrary, but the Senate is not a place to battle depression, much less serious health issues that leave one unable to communicate. The question at hand isn’t how brave Fetterman supposedly is. It’s whether he can do his job, and he obviously can’t. That should be the top issue for every single person who interviews him. Instead, they lavish him with praise while helping him hide his actual condition. It’s dystopian.

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/04/01/fetterman-does-first-post-depression-interview-and-raises-a-multitude-of-questions-n724780
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'I couldn't eat': John Fetterman breaks his silence over crippling depression diagnosis that left him confined to his bed as he's discharged from hospital after more than six weeks of inpatient treatment at Walter Reed

Sen. John Fetterman said his depression began following his election victory
    Fetterman defeated Republican Dr. Oz for a Pennsylvania Senate seat
    The Democrat is expected to rejoin his colleagues in DC on April 17

By Paul Farrell For Dailymail.Com

Published: 09:28 EDT, 1 April 2023 | Updated: 10:03 EDT, 1 April 2023

John Fetterman has broken his silence over his crippling depression diagnosis that left him unable to eat and confined to his bed after being discharged from hospital following more than six weeks of inpatient treatment at Walter Reed.

In an upcoming interview with CBS Sunday Morning, Sen. John Fetterman disclosed that his depression symptoms worsened after he was elected to the US Senate in November in the mid-term election's most expensive contest.

'The whole thing about depression,' he said, 'is that objectively you may have won, but depression can absolutely convince you that you actually lost and that’s exactly what happened and that was the start of a downward spiral.'

Fetterman, 53, said he 'had stopped leaving my bed, I’d stopped eating, I was dropping weight, I’d stopped engaging in some of the most — things that I love in my life.'

He checked into Walter Reed National Military Medical Center on February 15 after weeks of what aides described as Fetterman being withdrawn and uninterested in eating, discussing work or partaking in banter with staff.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11927675/Sen-John-Fetterman-shares-struggle-depression-intimate-interview-Jane-Pauley.html
Support the USO

Online mountaineer

Fetterlump does the gay pride thing in Pittsburgh:

Tim Young
@TimRunsHisMouth
Does John Fetterman actually know where he is... or do people just hang crap on him and stand him around for pictures?

Online mountaineer

Senator John Fetterman on the I-95 bridge collapse in Philadelphia: "I, uh, would just, um, really like to, you know — the 95, 95, 95. You know?"

Yeah, what he said.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1669778741109850113

Offline Kamaji