Author Topic: BREAKING: John Fetterman Checked Himself Into Walter Reed for Clinical Depression Treatment  (Read 9755 times)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
That pic of fetterman above kinda reminds me of this guy:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Cats out of the bag!

Amen...   This has been DiFi's status for a decade, I'm guessing too.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DB

Amen...   This has been DiFi's status for a decade, I'm guessing too.

And their "staff" don't work for them. They work for the people behind the curtain without any accountability.

Offline mountaineer

Manu Raju
@mkraju
John Fetterman is making progress in his recovery from clinical depression and could leave Walter Reed within next two weeks, a person close to the senator told me. The senator's physician recently informed him that he will be “as good or better than his best days post-stroke. 
"Fetterman's stay has lasted this long because the doctors have been trying to get his "medication balance exactly right," per source. For instance, doctors learned his blood pressure med was too high, which may have contributed to dizziness when he went to GW hospital last month

Jesse Kelly
@JesseKellyDC
I bet he’s excited to get out of the hospital and see his wife again. Provided she’s back from vacation.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
New Health Update on John Fetterman Is the Most Insulting Yet
By Bonchie | 4:30 PM on March 14, 2023

John Fetterman remains institutionalized and unable to perform the duties of his office following his admission for severe depression. Now, we finally have an “update” on his situation.

As RedState previously reported, the Pennsylvania senator and his staff have provided very little in the way of information for the public, though they have staged a few photos of him “working” for the compliant press to fawn over.

Making the situation even weirder, Gisele Fetterman ran off to Canada after her husband initially went into the hospital, posting a long social media screed in which she didn’t even mention him. Some weeks later, People Magazine, in an article meant to drool over Gisele Fetterman being a volunteer firefighter, revealed that she’s only been visiting her husband once a week.

So what’s the latest update? According to CNN’s Manu Raju, Fetterman is “making progress in his recovery from clinical depression” and will be “as good or better than his best days post-stroke.”

https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/1635720758381903893

Putting that out is insulting. I know the assumption is that most Americans are either too stupid or too busy to pay attention to political gas-lighting, but truly, this is next-level stuff.

John Fetterman has clinical depression, and by his own admission, he has a severe diagnosis of it. Clinical depression is not like a virus. You don’t just go to the hospital, sit around, pop some meds, and come out good as new a few weeks later. Rather, it’s often a life-long struggle of balancing medication and one’s personal life in order to mitigate the effects. This idea that Fetterman is going to get a new drug cocktail and suddenly be “cured” is farcical. That’s not how depression works.

Further, the circumstance which triggered Fetterman’s worsening depression was his working in Washington, DC. How is he going to return to his life and not suffer another relapse if he changes absolutely nothing about it? This is a man who needs to be at home with his family. Presumably, that would include an attentive wife. Going back to the doldrums and stresses of politics, remaining isolated from those he loves will only exacerbate his situation.

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/03/14/new-health-update-on-john-fetterman-is-the-most-insulting-yet-n716334
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

The senator's physician recently informed him that he will be “as good or better than his best days post-stroke.

As good as a vegetable?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

Even if he were magically and completely cured of depression - which is not the way these things happen, as we know -  the severe cognitive deficiencies resulting from the stroke still render him unfit to do the job.

Offline Polly Ticks

the severe cognitive deficiencies resulting from the stroke still render him unfit to do the job.

Which is probably contributing to his depression. It's a vicious cycle. 
He needs to go home and take care of his health.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
As good as a vegetable?

I took that quote as a statement he will still need closed captions to communicate with people, face-to-face.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

I took that quote as a statement he will still need closed captions to communicate with people, face-to-face.
He's barely able to speak. Sounds like a dolphin.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Some one buy him a ROKU Smart TV.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

I have a co worker who thought it was ridiculous for the Republican party to nominate somebody like Donald Trump.

I quickly pointed out that it was his party that nominated somebody like Joe Biden for POTUS and thought that a  stroke patient with receptive aphasia would make a good and capable senator.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

Where's John Fetterman? It's been nearly 5 weeks after "checking himself into" the psych ward. A google news search reveals little, except this slurpfest: As John Fetterman heals, his Senate staff soldiers on with the help of veteran lawmakers and crisis bonding: 'We all have each other's back', posted today at Business Insider.

Offline mountaineer

Fetterlump is a man of 1,000 - or at least two - faces.

https://twitter.com/EricMMatheny/status/1639395855248637954
« Last Edit: March 24, 2023, 11:56:41 pm by mountaineer »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DB

Fetterlump is a man of 1,000 - or at least two - faces.

https://twitter.com/EricMMatheny/status/1639395855248637954

Maybe they put a clamp on his head as part of his treatment to stop the leaking...

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: John Fetterman Will Return to U.S. Senate Mid-April

Jacob Bliss 29 Mar 2023 Washington, DC

Sen. John Fetterman (D-PA) will reportedly make his return to the U.S. Senate the week of April 17 after checking himself into the hospital for “clinical depression” in February.

“Sen. John Fetterman plans to return to the Senate the week of April 17 after more than a month of inpatient treatment for depression, according to two people with direct knowledge of his plan,” Politico reported on Wednesday.

The Pennsylvania senator checked himself into Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in February, where he began receiving treatment on a voluntary basis for “clinical depression” after being examined by doctors, according to a statement from Fetterman’s chief of staff, Adam Jentleson, at the time.

It was the second time the senator had been in the hospital within weeks. The week before, Fetterman was hospitalized for “clinical depression,” he made a hospital visit after he “began feeling lightheaded.” At the time, Fetterman’s communications director, Joe Cavello, said that “initial tests did not show evidence of a new stroke” but that more tests would be run.

Fetterman’s return will be greatly welcomed by Senate Democrats, who have a slim majority, since it would ultimately help fend off Republican-led bills. Since he left the Senate for the hospital, Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) also announced that she would miss some time in the Senate to receive treatment for shingles.

The move by both senators left the Democrats without an outright majority and a struggle to get bills passed and deals made in their absence.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/03/29/report-john-fetterman-will-return-to-u-s-senate-mid-april/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

He's rested and refreshed, and raring to go! Well, okay, not exactly raring. Three weeks from now, he'll be raring to go.
Fetterman set to return to Senate week of April 17
by Al Weaver - 03/29/23 4:28 PM ET

Sen. John Fetterman (D-Pa.) is set to return to the Senate the week of April 17, two Democratic sources told The Hill.

A source close to Fetterman confirmed he will return once the Senate comes back from its upcoming two-week recess. The Pennsylvania progressive has been absent from the Senate since mid-February after checking himself into Walter Reed Medical Military Hospital with clinical depression.

Prior to Wednesday, Fetterman’s team has declined to lay out a timeline for the senator’s return, saying he was recovering well and would return “soon.” They had also released photographs of the senator meeting with chief of staff Adam Jentleson while hospitalized to discuss a number of matters related to the upper chamber.

Sen. Bob Casey (D-Pa.) told The Hill on Wednesday that he met with his fellow Keystone State lawmaker a day earlier and was pleased to see how he was doing.  ...
The Hill

I understand the usual in-patient hospitalization for serious depression is less than two weeks.  :pondering:
But thank goodness Pennsylvania's other braindead Senator is on top of things. Thanks for your insight, Bob.

Offline Kamaji

It'll keep getting pushed off, several weeks at a time.

Offline mountaineer

I'll be satisfied if he never returns.

Offline Kamaji

I'll be satisfied if he never returns.

But in the meantime, he still has a vote in the Senate, and his unelected, hard-left wife is undoubtedly exercising that vote in cahoots with his staff.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
But in the meantime, he still has a vote in the Senate, and his unelected, hard-left wife is undoubtedly exercising that vote in cahoots with his staff.

Is she back from her vacation?
For all you've given Lord, I stand amazed.
Salvation covers me, forever changed!
In all I could not be, You met every need!
My sin, my broken life, Your cross, Your sacrifice
My hopelessness, my shame, Your faithfulness,  Your grace
The greatest mystery, Your awesome love for me.