State Chapters > Pennsylvania

BREAKING: John Fetterman Checked Himself Into Walter Reed for Clinical Depression Treatment

<< < (3/23) > >>

mountaineer:

--- Quote from: Polly Ticks on February 16, 2023, 09:52:21 pm ---LOL, you might be on to something there.  I'm guessing he's back to wearing sweatpants at the inpatient facility.

--- End quote ---
They go nicely with the strait jacket.

Fishrrman:
Well... everyday he remains an inpatient -- and away from the Senate floor (which requires in-person voting -- he reduces the dem-communist side of the Senate by one...

LadyLiberty:
I see it this way:

The guy had a major stroke that left a lot of damage and was not allowed adequate time to rest and rehab. The dems are using him as a pawn to hold on to their own power. Horribly, his own wife who should be protecting him when he is most vulnerable and needs her the most, is using him as well. They prop him up and thrust him into an impossible situation that he is incapable of handling -- interviews, committee meetings, a debate, and just simple everyday one on one communication. Being abandoned and used and under constant frustration with inadequacy, who wouldn't be in despair?

Gefn:

--- Quote from: Polly Ticks on February 16, 2023, 09:52:21 pm ---LOL, you might be on to something there.  I'm guessing he's back to wearing sweatpants at the inpatient facility.

--- End quote ---

Nothing with strings, no shoe laces, no pants that have a cord or string. In patient really check your clothing.

That said, I wouldn’t wish that kind of depression on my worst enemy.

mountaineer:
He had no post-stroke rehab. His heart also was damaged. It's apparent his ambitious illegal immigrant wife is just like Dr. Jill - couldn't care less about her husband's wellbeing, as long as she gets what she wants.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version