Author Topic: ‘Aggressive cow’ terrorizes students in Pennsylvania college town, police respond  (Read 1461 times)

Offline Kamaji

‘Aggressive cow’ terrorizes students in Pennsylvania college town, police respond

By Timothy H.J. Nerozzi, Fox News
June 27, 2023

An “aggressive cow” was reported on the campus of a Pennsylvania college this week, alarming students, staff and locals as it trotted about town.

Kutztown University students received a warning on Sunday that the dangerous bovine was running loose through the area and were instructed to steer clear of the animal.

“All should stay away from cow. The animal is not safe to approach,” a Kutztown University Police Department alert said Sunday.

The notice, titled “Avoid North Campus: Aggressive Cow – DO NOT APPROACH” was sent Sunday after the police were notified of the animal around 7:15 p.m.

Footage captured by witness Aaron Merkel from the driver’s seat of his car shows the cow trotting through town. The animal was pursued by Kutztown police as it made its way down Main Street.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/06/27/aggressive-cow-on-the-loose-near-kutztown-university/

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Oh yes, that’s a real scary “dangerous bovine”.  *****rollingeyes*****
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
THERE is a headline I never expected to read.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline roamer_1

:happyhappy: 88finger point :happyhappy:

It's a cow.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2023, 02:12:45 am by roamer_1 »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Was it Mad or something?

In college, driving down the Shenandoah Valley from New Market, I had a half dozen fellow students in the car. One, from New York started hollering "Stop the car!! STOP THE CAR!!".

I thought there was a 'cherry' off a cigarette burning her or between the seat and her tender bits, so I pulled over and shut it down, and fast.

"LOOK!!", she said, "COWS!", pointing out into a field in amazement.
It turned out she had never seen a cow outside of a petting zoo...
It was a quick indoctrination that the experiences some of us take for granted just aren't universal.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

Is the cow named Karen or Kevin?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Kamaji

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
:silly:

@Kamaji

Maybe she was named "Hillary",and they SHOULD have been running?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!