Author Topic: BREAKING: John Fetterman Checked Himself Into Walter Reed for Clinical Depression Treatment  (Read 9963 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BREAKING: John Fetterman Checked Himself Into Walter Reed for Clinical Depression Treatment
By Jennifer Van Laar | 2:50 PM on February 16, 2023

Sen. John Fetterman (D-PA) checked himself into Walter Reed Army Medical Center Tuesday night to receive voluntary inpatient treatment for clinical depression, his office announced Thursday.

https://twitter.com/JonathanTamari/status/1626301761144102916

According to a statement from Fetterman’s office, he was evaluated by the Attending Physician of the US Congress, who recommended inpatient care at Walter Reed.

more
https://redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2023/02/16/breaking-john-fetterman-checked-himself-into-walter-reed-for-clinical-depression-n704675
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

How can they tell? It's not like he can communicate.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fetterman-checks-himself-hospital-receive-treatment-clinical-depression?dicbo=v2-mb488iy&fbclid=IwAR1SPe3JqvGLAmGiEQaFA5LBptA7aX-Om9le2mP0xA6WxQh-hHw-7NEq650

Pennsylvania Sen. John Fetterman checked himself into a Washington D.C. hospital Wednesday night to be treated for clinical depression, according to his office, less than a week after checking out.

Adam Jentleson, Fetterman's chief of staff, released a statement Thursday.

"Last night, Senator John Fetterman checked himself into Walter Reed National Military Medical Center to receive treatment for clinical depression. While John has experienced depression off and on throughout his life, it only became severe in recent weeks," Jentleson wrote.

"On Monday, John was evaluated by Dr. Brian P. Monahan, the Attending Physician of the United States Congress. Yesterday, Dr. Monahan recommended inpatient care at Walter Reed. John agreed, and he is receiving treatment on a voluntary basis."

EXCERPT.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline Kamaji

Here we go; one step closer to his resignation, and his wife's appointment.

Offline Timber Rattler

Here we go; one step closer to his resignation, and his wife's appointment.

...or "suicide."
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

Online mountaineer

Gisele is licking her illegal immigrant chops.

Offline Kamaji

Gisele is licking her illegal immigrant chops.

Yes, yes she is.

Online mountaineer

Anyone know whether itty bitty Shapiro will be the one to appoint Fetterman's replacement?

Has it occurred to anyone that John may be depressed over having to wear a suit everyday?

Offline Timber Rattler

Anyone know whether itty bitty Shapiro will be the one to appoint Fetterman's replacement?

Yes, but the replacement would have to run and win in the 2024 general election to keep the seat for the Democrats.

Offline Polly Ticks

Has it occurred to anyone that John may be depressed over having to wear a suit everyday?

LOL, you might be on to something there.  I'm guessing he's back to wearing sweatpants at the inpatient facility.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online mountaineer

LOL, you might be on to something there.  I'm guessing he's back to wearing sweatpants at the inpatient facility.
They go nicely with the strait jacket.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Well... everyday he remains an inpatient -- and away from the Senate floor (which requires in-person voting -- he reduces the dem-communist side of the Senate by one...

Offline LadyLiberty

I see it this way:

The guy had a major stroke that left a lot of damage and was not allowed adequate time to rest and rehab. The dems are using him as a pawn to hold on to their own power. Horribly, his own wife who should be protecting him when he is most vulnerable and needs her the most, is using him as well. They prop him up and thrust him into an impossible situation that he is incapable of handling -- interviews, committee meetings, a debate, and just simple everyday one on one communication. Being abandoned and used and under constant frustration with inadequacy, who wouldn't be in despair?

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat

Nothing with strings, no shoe laces, no pants that have a cord or string. In patient really check your clothing.

That said, I wouldn’t wish that kind of depression on my worst enemy.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online mountaineer

He had no post-stroke rehab. His heart also was damaged. It's apparent his ambitious illegal immigrant wife is just like Dr. Jill - couldn't care less about her husband's wellbeing, as long as she gets what she wants.

Offline Kamaji

I see it this way:

The guy had a major stroke that left a lot of damage and was not allowed adequate time to rest and rehab. The dems are using him as a pawn to hold on to their own power. Horribly, his own wife who should be protecting him when he is most vulnerable and needs her the most, is using him as well. They prop him up and thrust him into an impossible situation that he is incapable of handling -- interviews, committee meetings, a debate, and just simple everyday one on one communication. Being abandoned and used and under constant frustration with inadequacy, who wouldn't be in despair?

:thumbsup:

Offline Polly Ticks

Nothing with strings, no shoe laces, no pants that have a cord or string. In patient really check your clothing.

That said, I wouldn’t wish that kind of depression on my worst enemy.

I agree with you there. I have loved ones who went to an inpatient facility for a time due to depression. And if that's really where Fetterman is, then I hope and pray he gets the help he needs.

The problem is that everyone knows his physical and cognitive condition is such that he should never have been installed into the Senate before his emotional health ever comes into it. And this seems like a little too convenient way for him to remove himself from the public eye on the heels of what appears to be yet another major physical/cognitive scare.

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
He had no post-stroke rehab. His heart also was damaged. It's apparent his ambitious illegal immigrant wife is just like Dr. Jill - couldn't care less about her husband's wellbeing, as long as she gets what she wants.

What is it with these power-hungry wives? Jezebels!
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online mountaineer

Gisele was an illegal immigrant who eventually got a green card, I understand. Did she ever become a U.S. citizen? Can she serve as U.S. Senator?

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Gisele was an illegal immigrant who eventually got a green card, I understand. Did she ever become a U.S. citizen? Can she serve as U.S. Senator?

She came to the United States as an illegal alien when she was 7. She received her green card in 2004 and became a citizen of the United States in 2009. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

Thanks. Then she's good to go.  *****rollingeyes*****

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Thanks. Then she's good to go.  *****rollingeyes*****

In congress, Some people marry thier bother to get ahead, and some marry a vegetable.

Online mountaineer

In congress, Some people marry thier bother to get ahead, and some marry a vegetable.
So it appears.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fetterman to remain hospitalized for depression for 'a few weeks,' aide says
by Virginia Aabram, Congressional Reporter
February 17, 2023 12:24 PM

Sen. John Fetterman (D-PA) will likely remain in inpatient care for "a few weeks" following his hospitalization for clinical depression, according to a senior aide.

The freshman senator, who is continuing to recover from a debilitating stroke in May, checked himself into Walter Reed National Military Medical Center on Wednesday for treatment. His bout of depression surprised staff and the senator himself, according to NBC News.

https://twitter.com/DashaBurns/status/1626563894557696000

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/senate/fetterman-hospitalized-few-weeks-aide-says
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

The freshman senator, who is continuing to recover from a debilitating stroke in May

I don't think the understand the meaning of "recovering"